The East Fife Thread

Get him signed straight away to give us the boost we need for the derby and the rest of the season we all know he is a proven goal scorer at this level would be foolish to leave it to late and he goes else where and comes back to haunt us

In the paper last week that he is being lined up to replace Danny Mullen at Livingston.

Would be sorry to see Ben Reilly go if it’s true but the gaffer obviously doesn’t rate him as he seem so to be the scapegoat at times and is even completely left out the squad.  As far as Willis is concerned, I’d be happy to see him go as he has offered nothing this season. Getting him off the wage bill would allow us to bring someone else in.  I would imagine Nathan Flannigan will return to St Mirren as his appearances have been limited since the return to form of Mark Lamont. Where do we stand with the other 3 loaners - Piggott and the two Hursts ? Kyle Wiislon and Ross Mitch to go out on loan ? We could be needing about 4 players in. Would love to see Fash back in a Fife shirt even if it was only as a trialist for 3 games to help us out and help him get some confidence and game time. I hear Stranraer are having to get rid of a few players due to financial woes. They wanted to ask players to take a cut in wages but looks like they will have to release a few. i’d Take Ryan Wallace back in a minute and by all accounts he has a good relationship with Darren Young. If Piggott goes back to Dundee we’ll need another CH with the news that Watson will be out for a few weeks. I suppose it’s all down to who is available but hopefully we see a few players in who can add to the squad and get us pushing back up the table.

From what i saw on twitter last night and this morning looks like Fash is offto either Inverness Caley or Raith who have both offered him more money than Livi

Rovers found a magic money tree as well? How many strikers do they need, they've got 3 already, but still can't top the table!

4 hours ago, Bayviewboy said:

Would be sorry to see Ben Reilly go if it’s true but the gaffer obviously doesn’t rate him as he seem so to be the scapegoat at times and is even completely left out the squad.  As far as Willis is concerned, I’d be happy to see him go as he has offered nothing this season. Getting him off the wage bill would allow us to bring someone else in.  I would imagine Nathan Flannigan will return to St Mirren as his appearances have been limited since the return to form of Mark Lamont. Where do we stand with the other 3 loaners - Piggott and the two Hursts ? Kyle Wiislon and Ross Mitch to go out on loan ? We could be needing about 4 players in. Would love to see Fash back in a Fife shirt even if it was only as a trialist for 3 games to help us out and help him get some confidence and game time. I hear Stranraer are having to get rid of a few players due to financial woes. They wanted to ask players to take a cut in wages but looks like they will have to release a few. i’d Take Ryan Wallace back in a minute and by all accounts he has a good relationship with Darren Young. If Piggott goes back to Dundee we’ll need another CH with the news that Watson will be out for a few weeks. I suppose it’s all down to who is available but hopefully we see a few players in who can add to the squad and get us pushing back up the table.

If we could move on 2 or 3,bayviewboy I would love to see Ryan Wallace back at bayview,agree the gaffer knows him well,maybe bring in a big centre half as well