The East Fife Thread

On 10/29/2017 at 01:39, frankie said:

Advice please.  I live in Kent and can only manage up for a few games each season, last one was the Rovers match (enough said!).

Should my next one be next Saturday???

Hard one...I feel that the biggest difference between the two teams is that RR have the 'big-game' mentality and we don't. The 5-1 humping at Bayview was just unacceptable at any level of professional football. Can take losing but not in the manner that we did. At least this one can't be worse, surely? Then again.....

Hard one...I feel that the biggest difference between the two teams is that RR have the 'big-game' mentality and we don't. The 5-1 humping at Bayview was just unacceptable at any level of professional football. Can take losing but not in the manner that we did. At least this one can't be worse, surely? Then again.....

That's insulting to even suggest that you managed to score a goal against us that day.

It was 5-0. A 5-0 humping. East Fife were humped 5-0 at home by Raith Rovers.

It was 5-0. A 5-0 humping. East Fife were humped 5-0 at home by Raith Rovers.

Must be Scarey thing knowing that we are shite eh? Scarey league how was Coatbridge and Forfar ? Scarey knowing that we are sitting 3rd . Scarey that knowing that deep down your not to confident for Saturday Scarey thought is though your goalkeeping worries .And to think we were worried about ours .

Must be Scarey thing knowing that we are shite eh? Scarey league how was Coatbridge and Forfar ? Scarey knowing that we are sitting 3rd . Scarey that knowing that deep down your not to confident for Saturday Scarey thought is though your goalkeeping worries .And to think we were worried about ours .

It's scary, gadge. Scary. Like when you lads got pumped 5-0 and thought it could be 10-0.

14 hours ago, fiferjon said:

To answer these questions in order, at least I think they're questions, as your sentence structure and spelling makes it difficult to tell;

1) No

2) Good thanks, Coatbridge especially, which featured the most comical goal I've seen Rovers concede

3) No

4) No

You've lost me with the goalie point, sorry.

Looks as though Kyle Wilkie's appeal against his sending off last week was refused & he has received a two match ban.

Here is the video I put together to support the appeal which turned out to be a waste of everyone's time & effort!

What a joke! Here was me thinking he was available for 2moro.

Referee said he sent him off for being off the ground, two footed & out of control! 0/3 try again!

How seriously do the SPFL take these appeals? As I said from where I sat in the stand it looked a clear red, but the replay showed it was never a red in a million years. What's the point in appeals if they just ignore clear evidence?