The East Fife Thread

Do you want Scott Mercer back he has been awful for us .You must have been amazed that we paid money for him.

Tbh I was surprised. He was outstanding in league 2 last year but I felt he was the one player who struggled with the step up to league 1.

Naysmith clearly sees something mind

Be able to carve a spot for himself in our midfield next season? We desperately need an all action/creative midfielder/ball winner so if he's any of those 3 that'd be great

6 hours ago, Northfield 53 said:

Do you want Scott Mercer back he has been awful for us .You must have been amazed that we paid money for him.

Sorry to hear that you have lost two on the bounce. Must be sack the manager time for a semi-professional side sitting mid-table in the Championship.

We'd take Scott back in a heartbeat, but I think Gary and Dougie know they have one for the future in Scott...   

Edited by Angusfifer

20 hours ago, Northfield 53 said:

If you seriously think Scott Mercer is awful, then we will happily take him back, but the policy is ...

keep-calm-and-no-refunds-so-get-the-fuck

Mercer hasn't been "awful". He got completely torn a new one by an on fire Lewis Morgan on Saturday generating the usual over-reaction from some quarters but Morgan did that at least once against us last year too. He's a very talented winger.

Otherwise Mercer has done ok. He hasn't been great, he hasn't been terrible. He's weaker when he covers the left side, which he has a couple of times, than when he plays right back.

Sorry to hear that you have lost two on the bounce. Must be sack the manager time for a semi-professional side sitting mid-table in the Championship.
We'd take Scott back in a heartbeat, but I think Gary and Dougie know they have one for the future in Scott...   

Semi professional?

Here's at wee stat for you guys tonight, was looking through our fixtures and incredibly in our last 12 games we've only lost 3 times....all 3 defeats have been from East Fife :o

Well done guys on a fantastic season, hope you make the playoffs but I hope you fail to get promoted, for obvious reasons, I don't think I could take another beating from you lot :lol: 

40 minutes ago, andylivi1 said:

Here's at wee stat for you guys tonight, was looking through our fixtures and incredibly in our last 12 games we've only lost 3 times....all 3 defeats have been from East Fife :o

Well done guys on a fantastic season, hope you make the playoffs but I hope you fail to get promoted, for obvious reasons, I don't think I could take another beating from you lot :lol: 

I was thinking the same thing, I quite like East Fife but i'm sick of being beaten by them this season and would rather have Alloa coming up with us because we generally do well against them.

I was thinking the same thing, I quite like East Fife but i'm sick of being beaten by them this season and would rather have Alloa coming up with us because we generally do well against them.

IMG_1490144044.525782.jpg

3 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

On the plus side for you, it's 12 easy points for East Fife when they play Livi if you get promoted, still hope to f**k you don't though.:lol:.

24 if Dunfermline are still there!!!

1 hour ago, east fife for life said:

St Mirren would worry me more.

Not as much as they worry their own fans.

You'll be fine if you get that far, nae bather. Must admit that there's a wee voice nagging me that the play-off final will be contested by two Alloa managers, with no sign of the Wasps anywhere  :wacko: