The East Fife Thread

What's the chances of you guys sneaking into the Championship?
It's amazing how when one team from a region does poorly that another team from the same region has a lot of success and right now we are heading down the tubes.

We are certainly going the right way so long as we can keep up this form then we shouldn't be too far away from the play-offs. Our injuries seem to be clearing up too. Saying that, this league is very tight and we are only 9 points off the bottom.

Cowden on the other hand are staring relegation in the face. From where you guys were 3 years ago to now is remarkable. 0 points in 2017!! Games are fast running out too and with your shocking form, winning at least 3 games from your remaining 11 is a huge ask.

2 hours ago, Ancient Mariner said:

Saw the Fife today for the first time under Smith.

Far better team than you were under Naysmith, passing the ball a lot more well deserved win today

Smith is obviously a coach, not like that waste of space we have just sacked.

We are actually following a similar trend to previous seasons. Promising start, followed by a dismal late Autumn spell, before kicking in and pushing on in the last half of the campaign. Barry has built on and developed further what Gary established...

26 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

Yir Man Austin is now on fire. Been superb last 4 games and destroyed QOS yesterday

Good to hear. I was always confident he'd make an impression in the Championship. He was far too good for L2 and would've stood out like a sore thumb in L1 as well.

Good to hear. I was always confident he'd make an impression in the Championship. He was far too good for L2 and would've stood out like a sore thumb in L1 as well.

Top player. Quick, strong, good in the air and technically excellent.

Anybody any ideas or even wild speculation as to who our new signing is???

A singing so exotic we need "International Clearance"!!!

Takes me back to the heady days of Archi-God and when we used to get games postponed because of our international commitments!!![emoji23]

Anybody any ideas or even wild speculation as to who our new signing is???

A singing so exotic we need "International Clearance"!!!

Takes me back to the heady days of Archi-God and when we used to get games postponed because of our international commitments!!![emoji23]

Alex Cooper