The East Fife Thread

Tony Wallace tweeted that he has torn his acl and will be out for the season. Hope Kyle Wilkie hang done the same. Good luck to both of them

IMG_1483279111.109758.jpg.948cd19eaf3bbf

Heard that Wilkie was taken to hospital as soon as he came off and was getting scans, it'll obviously go one of two ways, he'll be fucked and out for ages or it's not as bad as was thought but he's still going to be out for weeks!!!

We really need more players in as soon as or all this good work will be for nothing!!!

On another note I've can't recall a run of injuries like this ever before, it's basically one a game now!!!

How was Kevin O'Hara with you?

Not sure if he's used as a striker for Falkirk development team but at East Fife he's used as a wide midfielder, can certainly finish when the opportunity arises but to be honest hasn't impressed me although I have stated he might be playing out of position

3 minutes ago, StanDrew said:

Not sure if he's used as a striker for Falkirk development team but at East Fife he's used as a wide midfielder, can certainly finish when the opportunity arises but to be honest hasn't impressed me although I have stated he might be playing out of position

Yeah he is a striker for Falkirk for the development  team,his loan has now finished and we need him back.

You're joking!!!

Can see an application for him to stay till the end of the season now, that's us down to 13 players!!!

This time last year we were without Kevin Smith and Stevie Campbell for a prolonged period but once they came back we went on to take the division!!!

We've obviously done well despite our injury crisis so far but it can't go on forever,

Ryan Goodfellow, Scott Mercer, Chris Duggan, Kevin Smith, Kyle Wilkie, Tony Wallace - injured!!!

Scott Robinson, Jamie Insall and Mark Lamont - just returned!!!

Gary Naysmith and Kevin O'Hara - left!!!

James Penrice - in!!!

i make that 12 fit players for Saturday's game v Stennie, getting a bit tight now!!!

Edited by King Kebab