The East Fife Thread

What do you mean releasing Roscoe, hasn't Kane been playing right back?????

We've been playing a loose 4/5 at the back with Kane on the right of a three man back line, more of a Right-Half and Roscoe on the right hand side, what I mean is this signing should release Roscoe back into a more central midfield position as Mercer will be moved back to his wide right position!!!

Kane's been a pleasant surprise looked good at center half

Kane has been outstanding since he was moved back into defence, he was like a rabbit caught in the headlights at the start of the season in central midfield!!!

I agree about Kane being a pleasant surprise earlier in the season when Kerr was out of sorts. Does not sound like the guy we were warned about by previous clubs. No doubt will be filling in for Page next game and as he has been playing right back recently, it would be a shame if he dropped down to the bench with our new loaned coming in.

Kane has been one of our most consistent performers so far this season.

I agree about Kane being a pleasant surprise earlier in the season when Kerr was out of sorts. Does not sound like the guy we were warned about by previous clubs. No doubt will be filling in for Page next game and as he has been playing right back recently, it would be a shame if he dropped down to the bench with our new loaned coming in.
Kane has been one of our most consistent performers so far this season.

Spot on assessment!

Having read the reviews of some thistle fans online it seems like we have used the loan market well once again[emoji106] seems a good addition to the squad who is highly rated at Patrick thistle. All the best to him

He is also our first player who is currently available for selection on FIFA 17!!!

Think were all getting a bit confused here lads . We've played a straight 4 at the back the last 3 games. Mercer Page Kerr Kane. Tomorrow , due to injury and suspension, I expect is to play , Penrice Kerr Kane Brown. Then , Slattery Wilkie, Lamont Robinson O'Hara, Austin. Sub's, Insall and Duggan and anyone who brings their boots!!