The East Fife Thread

I would be over the moon if we have indeed signed up both Ryan Wallace and Chris Duggan for next season. Hopefully this is enough to convince Wilkie to stay on. Think the squad could do with a bit of height in the midfield. A dominant figure

If he's been released by the lowest ranked full time team in Scotland, except Airdrie, he will struggle to get a full time deal.

Muir and Duggan are quality acquisitions add Wallace to that and it's a great start in the window for East Fife.

Greg spence I have a felling he might be next to sign I might be wrong oh but I can't see him playing in league 2 he's far to good to be in league 2

You really need to step away from the keyboard Colin SMH

And yeah chances are very strong your wrong Spence won't be at Bayview

If he's been released by the lowest ranked full time team in Scotland, except Airdrie, he will struggle to get a full time deal.

Muir and Duggan are quality acquisitions add Wallace to that and it's a great start in the window for East Fife.

Certainly would be a great start if Wallace signs with a strike force of Smith, J. Austin, McManus and new boy Duggan looks very decent. Duggan and Wallace would replace the two left back to their parent clubs, Kane is a replacement for Campbell I hear who is unknown to us all while Muir replaces Kelly who has returned to Rangers.

Things are looking very positive already which is pleasing.

Queen's Park can keep that.

Are we taking any more QP players? Are they doing a 3 for 2? We'll need a few more bodies for the bench.

Couple of weeks ago along with the Muir rumour we were interested in Ryan McGeever but I dunno if Qp will let other player leave the club or he is one of them signed up for next season.

Excellent news.

Our squad so far contains.

Keeper - Ryan Goodfellow

Defence - Naysmith, Mercer, Page and Kerr (loan)

Midfield - Slattery, Brown and Gray

Attackers - McManus, Jordan Austin and Smith

Updating My list

Keepers - Goodfellow & W-Muir

defence - Naysmith, Mercer, Page & Kerr (loan)

midfield - Kane, Gray, Brown & Slattery

attackers - McManus, J. Austin, Smith & Duggan

Undecided.

Wilkie

Players return to parent clubs.

Kelly, Insall, Coote and Fash

Released.

O'Kane, Mullen and Murray