The East Fife Thread

Kinda told you guys two weeks ago that Muir was coming to us ,wouldn't be surprised if Duggan joins and we sign a certain striker in the next week !

#MontheFife

Seen a conversation on Twitter that Dugan has signed with us, hopefully the certain striker is Ryan Wallace or am I just hoping for too much??

Where are you seeing the info about Duggan???

Ok found it!!!

Edited by King Kebab

We are delighted to announce that we have agreed terms with both William Muir and Chris Kane to sign for the Club when their current contracts expire at their respective Clubs.

Wullie, age 23, has agreed to join us from Queens Park FC. Over the last few seasons, Wullie has been one of the most consistent goalkeepers in League 2 and we are delighted that he has decided his future lies at this Club. He will provide Ryan with great competition for the No. 1 jersey and we look forward to welcoming him to Bayview.

Chris, 22, has agreed to join us from our local rivals Cowdenbeath FC. Chris is comfortable as both a defensive central midfielder and also as a central defender. Again, we look forward to welcoming him to Bayview.

We will hopefully be in a position to announce a few more arrivals in the coming weeks.

Jim Stevenson

Chairman

Dale Keenan & Lee Mair both released I herd from Stranrear the next town where I'm currently on holiday at the moment would we take a punt on these?

Remember Brown era bringing Keenan on loan but hardly featured think he is a full back? when he was with Partick and Mair another loan back in 2000-01 season in his younger days i remember or that, I think he could do the job as a Campbell replacement has premier league experience and I think he can do a bit of coaching and add to the back room staff as tutor to Gray-Kerr as player/coach along with GN.

Lee Mair is beyond rotten. Like literally one of the absolute worst defenders I've ever seen at us. Absolutely rancid. You'd be well advised to stay well, well, well clear unless you brought him in solely as a coach.

Kane from Cowden was pretty woeful when I saw him, however that's excellent business getting Wullie Muir in. If we'd managed to get shot of Flappy McFlapFlap this summer then I'd have loved to see us take a punt on him. Undoubtedly one of the best 'keepers in the bottom two leagues, and I think he's destined for bigger things.

Edited by Sonsteam of 08

Lee Mair is beyond rotten. Like literally one of the absolute worst defenders I've ever seen at us. Absolutely rancid. You'd be well advised to stay well, well, well clear unless you brought him in solely as a coach.

Kane from Cowden was pretty woeful when I saw him, however that's excellent business getting Wullie Muir in. If we'd managed to get shot of Flappy McFlapFlap this summer then I'd have loved to see us take a punt on him. Undoubtedly one of the best 'keepers in the bottom two leagues, and I think he's destined for bigger things.

Maybe not then if coach role was offered then yes but hardly unlikely as GN and Dougie have been great. Would love to see Duggan and Wallace both sign for Fash and Insall, Duggan like Muir has looked really good in league two and looks a player, a real threat upfront.

Chris Kane was captain of the hearts u19s squad a few years ago along with Walker, McKay, Holt, Mchattie... can't be that bad a player and sounds like a decent replacement for Campbell. Naysmith will be looking for a team of hard working leaders and as for Mercer, I think he was plenty more to offer.

Edited by MethilMink

Chris Kane was captain of the hearts u19s squad a few years ago along with Walker, McKay, Holt, Mchattie... can't be that bad a player and sounds like a decent replacement for Campbell. Naysmith will be looking for a team of hard working leaders and as for Mercer, I think he was plenty more to offer.

David Gold was Hibs u20's captain. Means next to nothing.

I wouldn't be making signing a full back a priority as i'm more than happy with Mercer and Naysmith starting the season as 1st choice but we're going to need more than one player for every position and it can't hurt to bring in good players if they become available. As long as it's not at the expense of positions we need to fill more.

Dream scenario is signing up Wilkie, Duggan and Wallace. I'd still like to see us bring in another decent centre mid as well.

After today think there should be full enquiry into the east Fife pitch invasion at Broadwood

We unreservedly apologise for assaulting the players,staff and supporters of Clyde when we were celebrating winning the League at Broadwood. The restraint shown by the Clyde fans was marvellous and avoided a nasty situation !

We unreservedly apologise for assaulting the players,staff and supporters of Clyde when we were celebrating winning the League at Broadwood. The restraint shown by the Clyde fans was marvellous and avoided a nasty situation !

Accepted 😊