The East Fife Thread

Think thats Jason Kerr returned to you lot. Heard a rumour we'll loan you George Hunter aswell.

Yeah Jason's coming back, don't think I've seen hunter play but never read any good things from the airdrie fans.

Lewis Small's probably been signed up to beef up the numbers more than anything else. He came onto a bit of a game towards the end of the season but I can't remember him doing anything outrageous during his time at Stenhousemuir, other than scoring a late equaliser against Cowdenbeath on his debut.

I can't really think of him possessing an outstanding attribute but he works hard and will graft for the team. Best of luck to him.

How is Alan cook doing with yours never did much at Fife

Pretty decent - when he plays well, the team seems to play well. Chipped in with about 10 goals for the season too. He's signed up for the new campaign and I reckon this must be the first time he's stayed at a club for more than 12 months.

Dale Keenan & Lee Mair both released I herd from Stranrear the next town where I'm currently on holiday at the moment would we take a punt on these?

Remember Brown era bringing Keenan on loan but hardly featured think he is a full back? when he was with Partick and Mair another loan back in 2000-01 season in his younger days i remember or that, I think he could do the job as a Campbell replacement has premier league experience and I think he can do a bit of coaching and add to the back room staff as tutor to Gray-Kerr as player/coach along with GN.