The East Fife Thread

So season should start first week of August right ?

You'd have to figure that as soon as all the playoffs finish GN and his staff will address the needs to fill out the squad .personally I think if QP don't go up you'll see two or three of their players at Bayview next season ,GN has stated this season he was an admirer of Mc Geever and Muir

Sent from my iPad using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Most of the players are away on holiday so I wouldn't expect too much news over the next week or so!!!

Ryan Wallace to East Fife again?

Just seen his tweet confirming his departure at Pars. We really ought to be looking to get him signed up. Would be a SUPERB signing for us, especially as a replacement Fash next season. Just depends if he'd be up for P/T football? Fingers crossed. 

Take it with QP coming u with, that that'll end any of the alleged interest Naysmith had in two of their players???

What is happing to Kyle Wilkie he staying or going not much news so far

Don't know if anyone has picked up on this, quickly browsed through our squad list recently and it only shows the players have signed so far on our list and Wilkie doesn't seem to be there with those who has been let go I hope it's not a sign to suggest he'll be elsewhere, I hope we can keep Kyle in league one but we'll just need to see what will happen.

Scott taggart would be great player in league one, full back who was released by Dumbarton and started out at hibs?

Well it isn't going to have Pictures of players who haven't signed is it???

You know the story, his agent is hooring his clients portfolio around the Championship sides and robe honest that is where he should be playing, he's too good for League two or even League one, but if nobody picks him up he'll be back!!!

post-11219-14632464590896_thumb.jpg

Naysmith was at the Shire v Ed City game, he left with bleeding eyes.

He only went for the soup!!!