• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs

42 minutes ago, FullTimePint said:

Anyone know the club(s) that are in for Docherty? 

Darvel and Kelty probably.

Just out of interest, why did we decide to all of a sudden make Sparky a central midfielder and Pat a left back this season? I feel like that question has never really been asked. :lol:

Edited by Big Fifer

https://www.fifetoday.co.uk/sport/football/ryan-wallace-and-danny-denholm-first-to-arrive-at-east-fife-1-4926305

"Title winners Danny Denholm and Ryan Wallace will be aiming to make it a double with East Fife when the new season starts.
Both players, who lifted the League One championship with Arbroath, have agreed to play in the black and gold next year.
Manager Darren Young knows them well, particularly Wallace who played under him at Albion Rovers.
The striker scored 35 goals in 54 appearances during his first run at the club between February 2011 and May 2012.
The Bayview boss said: “He always seemed to score against us and I know what he’ll bring, so will the fans from his previous spell.
“He’s a quality striker.”
Denholm previously played for Livingston in between two spells at Forfar Athletic.
“Danny is a very good winger and can be one of the best in the league,” added Young.
“He can also play through the middle for us.
“Both are really good characters for the dressing room and, as well as that, are good professionals to have at the club.
“I’m delighted to get them.”
Young is still keen to add further to his squad and has been speaking to players since the end of the campaign.
A goalkeeper is next on the shopping list with the boss hopeful of adding someone to challenge Brett Long in the coming days.
Mark Docherty is still mulling over his options while Chris Higgins, who joined the club on loan from Ayr towards the end of last season, has been offered a deal by the Methil club.
One player who won’t be returning to Fife next season, though, is influential defender Daryll Meggatt who has accepted an offer elsewhere for work reasons.

Falkirk are winning the league next season and whoever loses the play off final 2nd. Play offs will have to be the aim surely

Falkirk are winning the league next season and whoever loses the play off final 2nd. Play offs will have to be the aim surely

You say that.... but raith surely can’t keep up with their current spend and look at what you achieved this year. Probably anyone’s game. Remember raith didn’t even come second this season

1 hour ago, sirscottyoung said:

You say that.... but raith surely can’t keep up with their current spend and look at what you achieved this year. Probably anyone’s game. Remember raith didn’t even come second this season emoji102.png

And we still finished well above you!

And we still finished well above you!

Doesn’t make any difference to any of us you still didn’t win the league and your still a fud. I’m gonna mute you now. Ciao

8 minutes ago, sirscottyoung said:

Doesn’t make any difference to any of us you still didn’t win the league and your still a fud. I’m gonna mute you now. Ciao

:thumsup2

Realistically, I would agree on the Falkirk point, but they are another club who piled all the eggs in one basket, then closed down the chicken farm. Now they have to buy their eggs!

Realistically, I would agree on the Falkirk point, but they are another club who piled all the eggs in one basket, then closed down the chicken farm. Now they have to buy their eggs!

IMG_0918.jpg

14 hours ago, Its not only a game said:

Not sure it would be a big loss- still haunted by that penalty!

That penalty was unforgivable honestly. I would want him gone for that alone. 

Not fussed about Docherty, might be a good guy to have in the dressing room but no great loss on the park and that penalty still gives me the fear! Good luck to the lad if he does leave

16 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Will be interesting to see who/how Falkirk recruit, and their level of squad depth. Keep a few of the 'bigger' names on decent wages and you are maybe struggling to balance the books and the squad, but you hit the league with enough quality that in all probability you go back up.  An injury to a couple of the high earners and all of a sudden you are in trouble, Raith have effectively shown that over the last couple of seasons.

Interesting graphic...IMG_0921.jpg
Really highlights our drop off!!!

Interesting graphic...IMG_0921.thumb.jpg.8bc4a63b9d3a961aaaf9023d7a11c737.jpg
Really highlights our drop off!!!

Onwards and upwards.

Next season I have a good feeling. We have got what 12/13 guys signed up already and I’m sure Darren will have others he’s speaking to or close to signing.

Look at Dumbarton and Rovers currently with 1/2 guys signed up and no idea what they are doing. The core squad staying is massive so hopefully they can start the season flying.

Onwards and upwards.

Next season I have a good feeling. We have got what 12/13 guys signed up already and I’m sure Darren will have others he’s speaking to or close to signing.

Look at Dumbarton and Rovers currently with 1/2 guys signed up and no idea what they are doing. The core squad staying is massive so hopefully they can start the season flying.

Actually so do I.

My top 3 requests would be a big CH, a RB and a creative Midfielder!

If greedy another CF-as looks like Austin not coming - a big shame- but hey really happy with recruits so far( and would be a tough choice between Austin and Tonks- the latter will get better ).... more optimistic this summer than last summer.....

11 minutes ago, Its not only a game said:

Actually so do I.

If greedy another CF-as looks like Austin not coming - a big shame- but hey really happy with recruits so far( and would be a tough choice between Austin and Tonks- the latter will get better ).... more optimistic this summer than last summer.....

Maybe time to look at Spence again???

Actually so do I.

Yeah sitting with

GK’s
Brett

Def
Dunsmore
Dunlop
Pat

Mid
Hunter
Davidson
Agnew
Bell