The East Fife Thread

21 minutes ago, Navallion said:

Christ I thought I was I accidently came into the Raith Rovers thread given the amount here.

Anyways, how's Rory Currie been doing?

Decent enough but he needs more minutes. That being said, he's not been available for the past couple of months really (not sure why) so there might be an injury/potential illness kicking about there. Not sure. 

5 hours ago, Navallion said:

Christ I thought I was I accidently came into the Raith Rovers thread given the amount here.

Anyways, how's Rory Currie been doing?

The lad Currie has been excellent for us scoring 7 goals with limited game time due to a suspected injury he looks a great prospect and wish him all the best for the future.

And that makes it 11!!!

Squad for Season 2019-20

Long
Dunsmore, Dunlop, Hunter, Slattery
Bell, Agnew, Davidson, Watt
Smith, Dowds
[emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji1303]

Think this time last year, we were a bit dubious about signing somebody from the level that Hunter has just come from, but Big Tonks has shown that there is obviously talent there and even if Lewis comes on only half as fast as Anton has, he could still be another cracking signing!!!
Meggat and Watson (injury permitting) next please!!!

Just now, Cambuslang Fifer said:

Excellent loan signing that we are missing due to injury.

I always liked him, seemed really good when he first came into the Hearts team back in 2016/17, got an injury that left him out the whole season. Glad to hear he's doing well now though.

1 hour ago, Navallion said:

I always liked him, seemed really good when he first came into the Hearts team back in 2016/17, got an injury that left him out the whole season. Glad to hear he's doing well now though.

Thought it's reason Leveins has shipped him out to get regular games he's still has a long way to go when he's fit he adds that bit something different upfront to the three strikers we have, PS can we have him next year!?

1 hour ago, sirscottyoung said:

Is it too early for this....

I was down at bayview today as usual and happened to see a certain Kris Boyd outside the stadium, he said he was in to talk about a contract for next season!!!

Was he eating a red pudding supper by any chance?:rolleyes:

Cometh the hour, cometh the man, Paul McManus signing for the twenty third time will surely fire us on to glory!!!