• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs

1. EF
    15 hours ago, Cambuslang Fifer said:

Hopefully its not getting draged on much further on, must be their fax machine in Spain but yeah hopefully i see them doing us a deal with the boy than him going elsewhere.

EFEFReply 

Retweet

Direct message

2. EFM reporting DY that he wishes to extend Rory,s loan to end of season and that hopefully an agreement will be done by end of week. Also reporting that DY has started to talk to a few of the other players.
    ago
    More

1 minute ago, fatdoug1938 said:

Young being talked about by DAFC fans for their vacant managerial position

Could happen , they like Goodwin too and Petrie but that is the fans , the board ? well who knows

8 minutes ago, fatdoug1938 said:

I think Young's still too much of a gamble imo. See where we're at come May.

Would like to see him stay and continue to make progress. Another Barry feckin Smith is the last thing we need.

Think he'll definitely be on their list at some stage. Could be good for us that Goodwin and Petrie will also be on it and would be very gettable for them. Goodwin cos he's already been promoted from L1 and holding his own in the championship, Petrie cos he's a bit of a Pars legend might nudge ahead... hopefully.

He deserves the opportunity. Whilst bad for us what he has achieved with our budget is amazing- wish him well- if they fo for the merry ground of losers more fool them-he deserves the opportunity

Great position we are in at the moment in terms where we are as a club, long may it continue towards to the end of the season and further progress of finishing above 5th.

Had a little look into transfermarkt.com DY contract is to end this summer and i remember he was given two years rightly enough from day one but hope he can stay with us though. Fingers crossed.

Ross Dunlop speaks, you will listen!!!

IMG_0280.jpg
Back on track!!!
Chop-Fucking-Choo!!!

How many games have we won with the red and white top?

I love this group of players and coaching staff.
We must do our best to help them keep the players we have. If possible bring a friend to the game next week, bring two the extra money will go a long way to helping them concrete that play off place and go forward!

I love this group of players and coaching staff.
We must do our best to help them keep the players we have. If possible bring a friend to the game next week, bring two the extra money will go a long way to helping them concrete that play off place and go forward!

Thought you were going to say "concrete that terracing we want behind the goals"!!!

Thought you were going to say "concrete that terracing we want behind the goals"!!!

Need to fill the stadium for more than one game to do that, fill it all games till end of the season and there can be a claim that it’s needed! If my numbers come in tonight I’ll pay for it

Need to fill the stadium for more than one game to do that, fill it all games till end of the season and there can be a claim that it’s needed! If my numbers come in tonight I’ll pay for it

"The sirscottyoung End", I can just picture it, lazyboy recliners and topless service bringing your bovril to you!!!

How many games have we won with the red and white top?

More than we have with those fucking black ones, gives me the fear when I see them, have we won a game wearing that outfit!!!

"The sirscottyoung End", I can just picture it, lazyboy recliners and topless service bringing your bovril to you!!!

Hahaha if I ever win the euromillions that can be our hospitality suites

The Sirscottyoung end has a good ring to it mind you.

3 hours ago, King Kebab said:

Did we not started this talk on the old AFTN but never come to anything 'If we were to go down that road again we only need to look at Albions concrete one as example as to a more relastic piece that could ever replace those breeze bricks of such within the inside prymeter grounds as is the other land outside the stadium not Rankine's slash livi 5 limited of such anything else we should rebuild thats my point on NB but for that to ever happen we need more fans to fill the current one stand we have or whats the point in wasting such money on one another for the sake of it and dumbarton went up to championship survive somewhat 3 years on their very much stadium to ours similar its very much achieveable both to fill stands currently and to build a new one thats where the clubs community come in to promotes the club need to do what their doing and having a 3g pitch shows why is working with as a club in general i see it help a club like us for community its the job tbf. 

3 hours ago, sirscottyoung said:

Here’s a stat for all us fifers.

We have the most clean sheets in the league after yet another today emoji1419.png

Thats better than last seasons stats to be honest , goalie brett after today should be given a new contract alone' for being splendid buy as is the other players we have too everyone connected to playing staff and coaches absloute loving it roll on next week....:rolleyes: !!