The East Fife Thread

Anyone know if we're doing anything in the window? Will RC be available this saturday?

If we get extension for Currie I'd be over the moon with this month and add some rookie goalie as back up to Brett from the loan market - The boy Couser is doing a grand job but still young and  untried if the worst came to the worst hes drafted in still would keep him in the squad though as he'll come good and maybe spend an extra few on one other outfield player first player i noticed Dylan Dykes has been freed from Ross County a player thats young formerly from sveco youth he can play in midfield and has the raw ability like the David Muir who turned from a nobody after his release to a fan favourite thats who someone brought to my attention from known the guy or even Andrew Driver just any of those would do for january onwards to strengthen the squads.

Main target is that we secure the already RC service until end of the season before anything else !!!

44 minutes ago, Cambuslang Fifer said:

Anyone know if we're doing anything in the window? Will RC be available this saturday?

If we get extension for Currie I'd be over the moon with this month and add some rookie goalie as back up to Brett from the loan market - The boy Couser is doing a grand job but still young and  untried if the worst came to the worst hes drafted in still would keep him in the squad though as he'll come good and maybe spend an extra few on one other outfield player first player i noticed Dylan Dykes has been freed from Ross County a player thats young formerly from sveco youth he can play in midfield and has the raw ability like the David Muir who turned from a nobody after his release to a fan favourite thats who someone brought to my attention from known the guy or even Andrew Driver just any of those would do for january onwards to strengthen the squads.

Main target is that we secure the already RC service until end of the season before anything else !!!

Agree 100%

On 31/12/2018 at 12:41, Big Fifer said:

You're absolutely right. And I'll do just that.

But I'm just one person, me contributing 20 quid a month is worthless. Me and 100 others doing it is significant which is why it should be advertised further. I remember the manager's fund being set up in the Crawford era but we don't hear anything about it now.

The club needs to increase its revenue from all avenues. As much as Laura saying earlier that if the extra 150 fans that went on Saturday that's a huge amount for the club, it's not realistic. Festive period including a derby brings a lot of people who are just at home for Xmas and then disappear for again. I'm Glesga and the boys I went with live and work in Shetland and Portsmouth. The guy behind me came up from Newcastle. There'll be loads like this. So really the revenue needs split into how we can maximize match day revenue but also from chumps like me that can only really attend 5/6 home games a season. I'd pay a tenner a month for EFTV alone!!

Anyway, this debate can be had in 2019. Hope all fellow fifers have a good one tonight!

Emailed the club about this. Will let all know what they think.

ETA - Actually I haven't. Seems the clubs email systems are down again....

Edited by Big Fifer

Can anybody indeed confirm if that was in fact RC19's last game for us today or are moves afoot to extend his stay!!!

Transfer window must have came at a bad time as a squad built in the summer and with a trip to Dublin in four weeks time or is it only who me thinks this, surely we can sign one or two extra bodies and hope RC19 is back aswell for further four or five months.

Hopefully rumours and chats pick up soon. Fingers crossed regarding transfers activity.

Guessing EF only try against the big teams in this league?

There are no "Big Teams" in the Hunky-Dory Family Friendly Seaside League[emoji767]!!!
Know your place son!!!

9 minutes ago, Raithie said:

Guessing EF only try against the big teams in this league?

Aye, we did try yesterday but unfortunately the big team played pretty well and we didn't have our shooting boots on.

Be a damn sight easier if we could play your lot every week.