• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs

Good to see the club advertising the already fan names tunnel ahead of xmas and January 2019 but as a suggestion we should give the half season ticket sales which is already began some publicly / or notefication the same big board for those thats not already known checking the club shop online on the social media platforms to attrach new fans on this good vibe this year the club bringing.

As another suggestion since i can't make AGM's on where i currently live, the player sponsorships would be a good £50 for january to May sponsors  as to June or July of £100 per player at the start of the season for a full season to reserve your favourite player therefore when sponsors that may be avaliable still in january for 4/5 months the club can make some few quid on when the season ends with a player of an empty slot go to waste it'll be a good way to add to club for the future. But the club is got the good idea, promote it out there thats good its being noticed!!:thumsup2

Keep going....

Edited by Cambuslang Fifer

To be fair Saturday was the poorest home display since the opening day against Dumbarton. We have become a little inconsistent even from one half of a game to the other half of a game. I’m not convinced we have enough physicality in the middle of the park. We have on occasion been a soft touch and lost out in a physical battle. In this league you need to front up physically and win your battles. If you drop your guard and desire to win you will get turned over. There is very little between every team so attitude heart and desire are an important ingredient for a winning formula. A few of the guys that have been sitting on the bench now deserve a shot, the guys that have the jersey just now have let their standards drop in recent weeks. Maybe the guys that have been left out will show hunger and desire to win their battles. Don’t get me wrong to be sitting 3rd is definently punching above our playing budget. I really hope we can get the same tempo , and the heart and desire to win that we had against Raith. As has been said the next 3 games are winnable but we have to get a performance for 90 minutes out the guys who the manager gives the shirts to. 

Dingwall away on a Friday night will be our reward if get past The Bohs in February, you couldn't make it up!!!

Dingwall away on a Friday night will be our reward if get past The Bohs in February, you couldn't make it up!!!
Our best bet is to have a nice time in Dublin but narrowly lose!!!

1 hour ago, fatdoug1938 said:
4 hours ago, LiamA said:

Our best bet is to have a nice time in Dublin but narrowly lose!!!

Friday night or not, it's a cup semi final. Doesn't happen very often8)

And Dingwall is a pretty straightforward journey.

Straight forward!! Even the camels refuse to go there. But in all seriousness, who actually dreams these ideas up?? Can we all get some of that stuff. Players and support need to take at least half day off. The thought of the drive back after the game is awful of it were in May or August, but bloody February, it's a nonsense.

44 minutes ago, smuggfifer said:
1 hour ago, Stevo Fife said:

Straight forward!! Even the camels refuse to go there. But in all seriousness, who actually dreams these ideas up?? Can we all get some of that stuff. Players and support need to take at least half day off. The thought of the drive back after the game is awful of it were in May or August, but bloody February, it's a nonsense.

Not disputing any of that and agree that a Friday night is taking the piss.

The whole cup has been a bit of a shambles this season but at least we got into Europe :thumsup2

Not disputing any of that and agree that a Friday night is taking the piss.
The whole cup has been a bit of a shambles this season but at least we got into Europe :thumsup2

We managed that in the "Scottish" without all the drama and faffing around that this Challenge Cup arseache has had following it!!!

good news about that the manager is hoping to extend striker Currie until end of the season thats good hope, hopefully we can sign one or two extra bodies in january aswell as iv pervious said would like to see Andy Driver a player with bags of experience was released by a dutch club end of last season and without a club having played for the hearts and aboard in the past! He would be a player with knowlegde and experience at this level a player that can play on the left side and another body in either defence or midfield that has strength and attuide to commit or a dude that we can bring in on loan on the rather cheap option.

aswell start to build for next season ie Long, Dunsmore, Watt and King Kebabs favourite” Meggatt!! on new deals.

22 hours ago, King Kebab said:

We managed that in the "Scottish" without all the drama and faffing around that this Challenge Cup arseache has had following it!!!

We have won three games to get this far. Our first win at Central Park in 24 years and two wins against full-time Championship sides. It's been a shambles from the SPFL but  I really think we need to get behind the lads...

We have won three games to get this far. Our first win at Central Park in 24 years and two wins against full-time Championship sides. It's been a shambles from the SPFL but  I really think we need to get behind the lads...

A complete non argument there Angus, nobody has said anything about not supporting the team, just comments regarding the way the SPFL have put obstacle after obstacle in front of us in our efforts to, as you say, get behind the lads!!!

Angus, you've completely missed the point! The issue is not getting behind the lads, it's actually getting to the game , to get behind the lads. If my current contracted employer stick to the letter of contract, I won't be there. Unless Doc and Marty can pick me up in the Delorean.
Also, from a pure health and safety aspect, why are the authorities forcing fans to drive the A9 in the middle of February at 10 pm, as this is probably the only mode of transport available.

Angus, you've completely missed the point! The issue is not getting behind the lads, it's actually getting to the game , to get behind the lads. If my current contracted employer stick to the letter of contract, I won't be there. Unless Doc and Marty can pick me up in the Delorean.
Also, from a pure health and safety aspect, why are the authorities forcing fans to drive the A9 in the middle of February at 10 pm, as this is probably the only mode of transport available.
And I do apologise for being presumptuous to Bohemians supporters, who if they win in Dublin, will have exactly the same issues.

Surely Brett has to be back for the next game???

On 09/12/2018 at 02:28, ewan_fife said:

Is Craig Thomson injured?

Your stole my words was thinking the same thing as Craig hasn't featured much nor been amongst the bench. Don't get me wrong we have a squad roaster of 21 players (If couser counts!) it does feel hard to keep the squad happy in the way we have rotated the squad as late hes no where to be seen but i think i would have like to see more from the boy, no news if there was a injury.