The East Fife Thread

As you may have seen last week we've signed Ben Mckenzie on a short-term deal after an injury to Scott Gallacher. By the looks of things, Gallacher could be out for the season so there's a good chance Mckenzie will feature at some point. I don't recall ever seeing him play before how was when he played for EF? Good enough for this level? 

6 hours ago, airdrieman said:

As you may have seen last week we've signed Ben Mckenzie on a short-term deal after an injury to Scott Gallacher. By the looks of things, Gallacher could be out for the season so there's a good chance Mckenzie will feature at some point. I don't recall ever seeing him play before how was when he played for EF? Good enough for this level? 

No 

What’s the closest pub to the ground?Not including the bars at the ground. Cheers.

Closest pub to the ground is The Brig, It's about 200 yards along High Street, which is opposite the entrance road to the ground!!!

21 hours ago, airdrieman said:

he came to us onloan in january and tbh he was our best goalie we had last season, thought we could of re-signed him but we have three goalies he did ok at this level his memorable game was his first game when he kept a clean sheet something thats not been archieve since at EAST FIFE!!! and is still young goalie that was released by st johnstone.

since i quoted this was just wondering if we are still active in the transfer market? loans? would still add a defender noticed celtic kid Calvin Miller would like a loan move!! mostly a CH, one or two midfielders if anything.

54 minutes ago, East Fife is best said:

See Forfar fans think Dylan Easton might be leaving would he be another option if budget allows for a final attacking threat surely be a better option than McBride

Easton always wind us up i doubt he’ll be heading to methil, it seems to me he has something against East Fife since his days from league two but he has that passion and aggresion if he loved us he would be a better option to the one you mention and certainly replace wilkie from last season.

Edited by Cambuslang Fifer

Easton always wind us up i doubt he’ll be heading to methil, it seems to me he has something against East Fife since his days from league two but he has that passion and aggresion if he loved us he would be a better option to the one you mention and certainly replace wilkie from last season.

Don't think DY wants another Wilkie tbh!!!

Perhaps Easton could be invited along to training???
Just so Chris Kane could give him an absolute kicking for getting him sent off in the Betfred cuptie!!!
He'd be entitled to roll about holding his face then!!!

On 22/08/2018 at 13:20, Cambuslang Fifer said:

he came to us onloan in january and tbh he was our best goalie we had last season, thought we could of re-signed him but we have three goalies he did ok at this level his memorable game was his first game when he kept a clean sheet something thats not been archieve since at EAST FIFE!!! and is still young goalie that was released by st johnstone.

since i quoted this was just wondering if we are still active in the transfer market? loans? would still add a defender noticed celtic kid Calvin Miller would like a loan move!! mostly a CH, one or two midfielders if anything.

Thanks! Certainly a bit more positive than the other review haha :lol: He's very much 2nd choice keeper atm but if Hutton gets suspended or injured then he'll be given a chance.

Guessing he has no involvement at the Fife?
Not anymore! He was only at EF as Sevco were in our league and he got trips to the Ibrox boardroom and got to entertain his Sevco pals at New Bayview! Of course when I questioned his motives at getting involved I was shot down in flames by a select few! At EF for a year, oversaw relegation then fucked off!

28 minutes ago, east fife for life said:
1 hour ago, Rovers_Lad said:

Not anymore! He was only at EF as Sevco were in our league and he got trips to the Ibrox boardroom and got to entertain his Sevco pals at New Bayview! Of course when I questioned his motives at getting involved I was shot down in flames by a select few! At EF for a year, oversaw relegation then fucked off!

The absolute riddy when Simply the Best was played at a home game too.

Edited by WullieBroonIsGod

1 hour ago, east fife for life said:
1 hour ago, Rovers_Lad said:

Yes,remember that he was involved.Its a bonus hes not now,financially anyway