The East Fife Thread

Buchanan has left.Cook signed from Arbroath.

Ah well pretty disappointed he left, he was good for us in spells, drifted out of games far to often for my liking, decent player though, East Fife must either have been willing to give him more pipper or maybe the circumstances with training etc suit him more there. Good luck to him. He was decent for us, screws the nut and gets stuck in more he could do a good job.

Ah well pretty disappointed he left, he was good for us in spells, drifted out of games far to often for my liking, decent player though, East Fife must either have been willing to give him more pipper or maybe the circumstances with training etc suit him more there. Good luck to him. He was decent for us, screws the nut and gets stuck in more he could do a good job.

He was the exact same for us. Can be good in spells but far too inconsistent.

He was the exact same for us. Can be good in spells but far too inconsistent.

I liked him, in the group of lads I stand with, 2 canna stand him, 3 are unsure about him and me and another like him, splits opinion, seems to be out some games for so long without making impact but every so often he will pull out a screamer or a bit of quality, bit unsure on how I feel with him leaving, suppose it'll be good to have a new face down the left, fresh start after last years horror show for us.

So far out of 2013-14 list in may.

Greg Paterson - unsure?

Dylan Rooney - signed I herd

Conner shaw - unsure?

Scott durie - left?

Gary Thom - left?

Stevie Campbell - signed

Kevin rutkinwicz - signed

Craig Johnstone - left?

Joe Mbu - left?

David Cowan - unsure?

Scott mcbride - left?

Johnny stewart - left?

Ross brown - signed

Lewis barr - signed

Marc mckenzie - unsure?

Ryan stewart - unsure?

Stephen hughes - loan spell ended and released by dundee.

Stephen O'neill - loan spell ended and released by dons.

Kevin smith - signed

Nathan Austin - signed

Daryl falconer - signed?

Liam buchanan - left?

Pat clarke - unsure?

Bruce Inkango - unsure?

Is that true your saying they have left and we signed alan cook? Like to see confirmation that's true.

Craig johnstone just tweeted his goodbyes on the Official Site!!!

Afew more to come I think!!!

So far out of 2013-14 list in may.Greg Paterson - unsure?Dylan Rooney - signed I herdConner shaw - unsure?Scott durie - left?Gary Thom - left?Stevie Campbell - signedKevin rutkinwicz - signedCraig Johnstone - left?Joe Mbu - left?David Cowan - unsure?Scott mcbride - left?Johnny stewart - left?Ross brown - signedLewis barr - signedMarc mckenzie - unsure?Ryan stewart - unsure?Stephen hughes - loan spell ended and released by dundee.Stephen O'neill - loan spell ended and released by dons.Kevin smith - signedNathan Austin - signedDaryl falconer - signed?Liam buchanan - left?Pat clarke - unsure?Bruce Inkango - unsure?Is that true your saying they have left and we signed alan cook? Like to see confirmation that's true.

Johnstone,Mbu,Durie and McBride have all confirmed on their own twitter accounts tonight that they have left the club