The East Fife Thread

Absolutely no idea, think it’s more to do with the location than the actual business, his 20odd other establishments appear to be thriving!!!

It’s all to do with location, location, location I suppose and I must admit opening a pub, a business that requires monetary input from the local population, is always going to be a risky affair, especially opening one in one of the leading locales featured in Broken Down Britain!!!!

But Lee is a very open kind of fella, just tweet him and I’m sure he’ll tell you what’s going on!!!

Big Fifer, on 25 Feb 2014 - 11:34, said:

I assume Hartley doesn't rate him? Good new for us, stand out in this division.

He played a grand total of 45 minutes for us and after 26 minutes he was pushed to right midfield as our midfield was all over the shop. He was absolutely dire and hooked at half time although it wasn't totally his fault, more Brown's considering he threw him in at the deep end against Falkirk and then forced him onto the wing which he clearly isn't suited to.

He apparently had a cracking game the other night for our reserves but other than that he hasn't featured.

I presume he maybe has a bit of an attitude problem considering Hartley wants everyone digging deep and throwing everything at the cause whilst Hughe's first interview consisted of the line, 'I have nothing to prove here'.

Therefore, putting 2 + 2 together and getting 12, I suspect Hartley wasn't keen.

• 1 month later...

New Edition of Bayview Bites, including an interview with new Signing Bruce Inkango!!!

http://www.mixcloud.com/jordanburt526/

Bruce Inkango

m2744_INKANGO_1.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bruce_Inkango

Edited by King Kebab

No he wasn't.

Having seen him play numerous times, there was a bit about him.. At the pars and EF.

At times he did look like he felt he was bigger than the club which is not the right attitude to have but he did have some ability.

Head was just in the wrong place!

Having seen him play numerous times, there was a bit about him.. At the pars and EF.

At times he did look like he felt he was bigger than the club which is not the right attitude to have but he did have some ability.

Head was just in the wrong place!

Never rated him and was very poor last season and for some reason was given a full time contract for this shambolic season.

He loves a Nandos....

I will give you that, based on his tweets.. nandos and cinema trips seems to be more relevent than his football.

Saying that, i still feel he could have done a job if his head was in the right place...

Edited by Leethompo

Was decent at EEP, had a bit of potential. Don't think he was ever focused enough on the game itself though. Nandos, cinema trips and nights out in Edinburgh seemed of more importance. His career, I guess

Couldnt have put it better.. shame.

• 2 weeks later...

Don't know how I missed this one but some good news out of Bayview for a change;

image.jpg

Ross Brown has signed a new two year deal, one of the few sucess stories on the park this season!!!

Ross Is a graduate of the Club's Pro Youth set up and has made a significant enough impression in his performances for the U/19s to earn a call up to the first team squad. after making 5 appearances last season Ross impressed enough to become a virtual ever-present this season until injury put what looks like a premature end to his season in January!!!

Still only 19 Ross has already impressed the manager enough for him to tip Ross has having a very bright future in the game!!!

Delighted at this, he has been sorely missed in the middle of the park recently, which has been considerably "lightweight" since his absense and has been seen in another thread, he is one of "5" players the majority of East Fife fans would want to keep for next season, also one in the eye for Dunfermline who were rumoured to be sniffing around!!!

Ross is 20, almost 21.

Mate of mine, glad he has kicked on. Unfortunate about the injury earlier on in the saeson, stopped him from scoring against us though again though!

Sure he will go from strength to strength next season, fingers crossed in this division.

Edited by Rob1885