The East Fife Thread

Absolutely made up with these 2 signings. Well done Gary Naysmith and the board for making it happen! A solid CM to replace Stephen Hughes and a couple of decent full-backs is all we need now.

I would have thought a striker is also a priority.

Two very good signings. With us losing Hughes it was imperative that we kept onto Fisher so well done the board and Naysmith for doing so. Still feel we're atleast 4 first team players off a decent starting XI. Replacements for Durie and Stoney who have both been pretty poor, particularly Durie, a right midfielder and someone to play up top beside Buchanan is what we need.

Hopefully Rutkiewicz is the leader at centre half we've been missing since Tweed left.

Apparently Kevin Smith is on his way to East Fife after agreeing to terminate his contract with ourselves (not sure if this has been mentioned elsewhere)

Really didn't impress at all and after a couple of games at the start of the season we moved to secure Nish as it was clear Kevin wouldn't cut it in the Championship. Did play a blinder against Berwick in the cup so maybe dropping down a league is what he needs. Decent pedigree and reckon there is a player in there somewhere but unfortunately we never seen even a hint of it (Berwick apart).

Absolutely made up with these 2 signings. Well done Gary Naysmith and the board for making it happen! A solid CM to replace Stephen Hughes and a couple of decent full-backs is all we need now.

Funny that you're saying that we need fullbacks when we have one of the best fullbacks in the lower leagues (arguably in the country, still) standing in the dugout with a suit on!!!

Time to let Hegarty and Robertson run things from the bench during a match

and for Gary to get his boots back on, I think!!!

Kevin Smith would be a good signing for us. Seemed to bang in the goals for Raith a couple of years back and has proven be can cut it at this level. Maybe the Championship was just a step too far for him.

I can't see Naysmith playing anytime again soon or indeed again, so we can certainly do with a new left and right back. I would think that Durie and possibly Johnstone's days are numbered at Bayview.

Kevin Smith now announced by Lee Murray on twitter. Should be a decent signing for us, especially if he could recapture any kind of the form he had at Raith.

Still absolutely dying for a couple of full backs and a right sided midfielder. They must be our priorities now!

Best of luck to wee Squib Mckenzie. I think that he will be an excellent signing for East Fife. A very good quality player at this level as he more than showed when he played a large part in us winning the 2nd Division title. Not quite up to Championship level but a lovely little ball player. Wish him all the very best.