The East Fife Thread

when fash played for wemyss he chipped our keeper and i cleared his effort off the line via an overhead kick. true story. the fife should be signing him not me

Don't worry, we did!!! :huh:

baseya.jpg

Ex- Lille, Southampton and Reading!!!

Stats here!!!

By all accounts he was outstanding tonight, lets hope we can have him signed up in time for Saturday!!!

Celebrations_1st_goal_v_Celtic_July2013.

Celebrations just after the first goal!!!

Looking at the two pictures does that look like the same player to you???

Nose looks different, so does the hairline???

Thought it didn't look like the same guy, it was in fact Cedric Tuta, the 25 year old signed for us on Friday night from BX Brussells!!!

Looks like a very, very tricky and clever player. but also the type of player who needs support by players on the same level, lets hop our boys are up to it!!!

The Bouzid Brothers aren't coming, apparently they're after too much money and their demands can't be met, even with all our millions!!!

A big pity as both would have been definite starters and Adam did seem to be the type we were missing in the middle of the park!!!

Although, if they still remain unattached up to and after the window closes, who is to say that their demands might not change!!!

Mate, Kevin Drinkell has obviously been trying to conjure up some kind of scam. He is an agent after all.

He's obviously been working on trying to get guys you couldn't afford in on some creative packages which just haven't materialised. It would probably have ended in disaster and possibly still might.

Time to get back to reality and move on I reckon.

• 2 weeks later...

The Bouzid Brothers aren't coming, apparently they're after too much money and their demands can't be met, even with all our millions!!!

A big pity as both would have been definite starters and Adam did seem to be the type we were missing in the middle of the park!!!

Although, if they still remain unattached up to and after the window closes, who is to say that their demands might not change!!!

I think it's more to do with the fact they have families abroad and need to do what's best for them, which is understandable. I'd prefer Adam over Ismael at the moment as our defense is covered and we could really use Adam in Midfield. The Gaffer did mention that he's still in constant talks with Ismael a few days ago.

Either way im Happy with our squad.

I think it's more to do with the fact they have families abroad and need to do what's best for them, which is understandable. I'd prefer Adam over Ismael at the moment as our defense is covered and we could really use Adam in Midfield. The Gaffer did mention that he's still in constant talks with Ismael a few days ago.

Even with the midfield, which has been outmuscled and outplayed recently? We need at least 1 new midfielder to support and supply the forwards.

No trust me, it's the money!!!

But I do agree with you Adam would have been a good signing at the moment, our midfield has not looked or performed anything like it did pre-season without him!!!

Anyway...

Gary Naysmith, get in, great signing, the only area I feel, in our defence that need sorted and now not only is it sorted but we now have arguably the best Left Back in the lower three divisions!!!

Sorted up front, sorted at the back, pity we have no midfield though!!!

• 2 months later...

Robbie Neilson leaves East Fife

Robbie Neilson has left the club to join Hearts as youth development head coach. East Fife would like to thank Robbie for being a very professional coach and player and wish him well in his new role.

Gary Naysmith will take over as player/assisstant manager and he has also agreed to sign until the end of the season (with the additional option of signing for next season as well)

East Fife would like to wish Gary all the best in his new role at the club.

Well good luck to him, he didn't paticularly impress on the pitch during his short time here, but by all accounts he was very good off it and very well liked and respected in his Coaching capacity!!!

Think the better news is the retention of Gary Naysmith, who has impressed in every game, thinks he's been told that he won't be signing for Hearts in Febuary after all, which was a fairly open secret, but at the end of the day it's our gain!!!

Edited by King Kebab