The East Fife Thread

Now we've signed Paul Willis as a full time player. The likes of Willis, Durie, Johnstone & McBride almost got us relegated last season, the new signings are beyond underwhelming too. I am very worried. This squad would struggle in the juniors so far.

How do you know? Have you somehow managed to watch them play as a team before anyone else? Give them a chance on the pitch before you judge them!!

Again going back to my previous point, our fans must have some impact on guys deciding between here and other clubs! Moaning at them before they've even kicked a ball in an East Fife shirt.

Clueless.

Again going back to my previous point, our fans must have some impact on guys deciding between here and other clubs! Moaning at them before they've even kicked a ball in an East Fife shirt.

Clueless.

You genuinely think players choose not to sign for East Fife because some fans moan on an internet forum?

After all the shite that was spouted I'd be expecting better as well. Where are all these Utogans and Portugese you were promised?

It's an opinion which they are entitled to just as much as the 'rosey in the garden' types like yourself.

East Fife are signing solid 3rd division players there's no getting away from it.

Aye I'm sure all players read what's written on here before making a judgment on where to sign. I'm sure it has nothing to do with money and location. It's all about fans opinions on football message boards.

If I was getting offered £100 at a club with great fans who never moan or £500 at a club with a few moaning c***s I know where id go. Who gives a f**k what fans think in reality.

How do you know? Have you somehow managed to watch them play as a team before anyone else? Give them a chance on the pitch before you judge them!!

Clueless.

Half of these boys have kicked a ball for us many times, and nearly got us relegated.

The other half kicked a ball for other teams and obviously did it so well that they were released.

Forgive me for not sharing your blind optimism.

Being the best of a bad bunch is no reason to keep them and both Smith and Muir performed much bette than any of these guys.

Unless we sign Novo and five Utogan legends I'd be happy to take your bet at any price.

Clueless.

Couldn't agree more give them a chance FFS Rome wasn't built in a day

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril mobile app

East Fife for life !

Div wasn't let go he decided to move to Canada so there's no sense in complaining he had his heart set on the move , Smith I would have liked to stay but it didn't happen so you have got to play with the cards your dealt so hence my support for what Mr Murray is building at Nou Bayview

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril mobile app

East Fife for life !

After all the shite that was spouted I'd be expecting better as well. Where are all these Utogans and Portugese you were promised?

Why do you care ?

You have a big rock to crawl back under, now shooo :P

Edited by TheAntiquary

I can't believe Brechin have signed Ryan Donnelly. Surely we must have had a bit of interest in him? He was at Wigan on trial only last year.

Not to worry though, we've got the Brechin and Stirling rejects plus a bunch of foreign boys we've never heard of. #FullOfConfidence

Seen update on Official Site Paul willis has been given one of the FULL-TIME contracts!!!

Not to sure how I feel about that, he's a good enough player for the division, but.....

Anyway just 36 days to go and we now have 11 players, we're getting there!!!

On the Official site so Stevie Campbell makes it 12!!!

35 days and 12 players

We've got a subbie!!!

The 2013-14 Squad so far;

The Club is pleased to announce the following signings to date ;

Michael Andrews (23) GK

Connor Shaw (19) GK (promoted from U/20s)

Gary Thom - (23) Def.

Craig Johnstone - (28) Def.

Alexis Dutot (21) Def.

Stevie Campbell ( 26) Def.

Scott Durie (19) Def.

Johnny Stewart (22) Def/Mid.

Scott McBride (21) Mid

Paul Willis - (21) Mid

Ryan Stewart (19) Mid

Ross Brown (19) Mid. (Promoted from U/20s)

Kevin Nade (19) - Forward

Daryl Falconer (17) - Forward (Promoted from U/19s)

34 Days to go and 14 players!!!