The East Fife Thread

If you look at who tweeted that though their previous tweet before that was 2011 or something like that.

Unless confirmed on official website or by player himself its speculation and rumours.

I actually wouldn't mind him signing though, could certainly still do a job, even as backup.

If you look at who tweeted that though their previous tweet before that was 2011 or something like that.

Unless confirmed on official website or by player himself its speculation and rumours.

I actually wouldn't mind him signing though, could certainly still do a job, even as backup.

Yeah noticed that

Anyone know what happened with Colin Samuel ? Or sloany ?

Sent from my iPad using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Yup, just seen that on the Official site!!!

38 days and 10 players!!!

Double figures, who'ld have thunk it???

Must say I'm surprised Ryan Stewart has surfaced at another 2nd division club, though he was destined for the 3rd or juniors. Plenty effort but far too lightweight.

Michael Andrews is a solid enough keeper in the 2nd, I was sorry to see him go but McKinnon would not have released him if he didn't think he could bring in better.

Jonny Stewart kept things ticking in the middle of the park but was fairly unspectacular. Can spray the ball about nicely in midfield but didn't really offer much going forward. I'm surprised that he's been offered a full time deal.

Looks like a pedigree similar to the duds Claude Anelka brought to Raith.

You are probably right but if he hangs around long enough he will probably be playing in the SPL in few years. I refer you to Gregory Tade - never going to be a football player in France but good enough for our top league.

You are probably right but if he hangs around long enough he will probably be playing in the SPL in few years.  I refer you to Gregory Tade - never going to be a football player in France but good enough for our top league.

:lol:

If our French superstars hung around much longer we'd probably have went bust. Absolute terrible. It was beyond a joke how bad some were.

Now we've signed Paul Willis as a full time player. The likes of Willis, Durie, Johnstone & McBride almost got us relegated last season, the new signings are beyond underwhelming too. I am very worried. This squad would struggle in the juniors so far.