The East Fife Thread

According to twitter Conor Sammon is at The Nou Bayview right now!!!!

Twitter is for pooves and liars though so don't know if its true or not!!!

A little ambition and the knives are out,our club is debt free and it has been stated the budget will be smaller than last year so cant see what the problem is

Sounds great to me. They're probably shitting themselves at Ibrox/Murray Park and that can only be a good thing IMO. I'll be watching with interest, to see how many of these rumoured signings actually happen but honestly, good luck to you. :thumsup2

Think it would be advisable to judge the board on their actions rather than their words.It is foolish to announce signings before the paperwork is completed.

could agree more but it is sure fun to be a Fife supporter right now

Sent from my iPad using Pie & Bovril mobile app

I'm out of the country until next year so trying to keep up with the story. Delighted that Lee Murray has taken over at the club, nice to see a local businessman take a real interest in the club. Has proven to be a good businessman with plenty businesses in and around Fife. There are still a few questions that need answered though, is Rankine's involvement with the club finally over?

We needed a fresh approach so here's hoping we can now muster some ambition and it looks as though our main focus is developing the youth system which is very rarely used with only a handful of players coming through.

It's an interesting and exciting time ahead for us, and I will be keeping an eye on which players will be coming in. The talk of Nuno Gomes coming in what fecking hilarious.

It all comes across as complete bullshit in all honesty.

The guy in the East Fife training top who was commenting on football matters was just making shit up at times. A "UTOGO" international is in talks. So basically a made up country.

If they are bringing in 5-6 full time pro's and they are the calibre of Nade and coming from the places mentioned there is just jack shit chance the budget is less than last years. Complete lies.

If our first signing is Nade (and he actually has signed) then credit to the new owners, and we could be in for an exciting season.

If our first signing is Gary Thom (released by Stirling I believe) then all this talk of players like Nade, the "Utogan" etc has been a ploy to shift some season tickets, and we'll probably have a disaster of a season and go down.

The fact that we apparently want to re-sign players like Johnstone, Durie etc leads me to think that it'll be the latter, these guys weren't able enough last season so I'm not sure why the new manager would like to retain them.

I hope I'm proved wrong.

Just like Arbroath with Innes and Samuel etc etc. East Fife have joined the club of signing "well past their sell by date" players who wont give a f**k. All going to end in tears. Is this new managing director the next Masterton??
Be interesting to see who disappears first, Pars or East Fife.

Edited by The Blue Brasilion