The East Fife Thread

The retention of Brown and Gormley baffles me. Bit part players in a poor side last season.

You're being a bit unfair on Brown IMO, I feel he was only a bit part player because of whatever loan deal was knocked up for Antell who basically had to play every game, when Brown had to play he never let anybody down, and I think if he is going to be 1st choice next season he will prove that he is one of the best, if not the best, keeper in the Division!!!

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/128823-ismael-bouzid/

Looks like East Fife are trying to assemble Hearts' squad from 2009-10. Expect moves for Dawid Kucharski, David Witteveen and Janos Balogh next.

Nae chance! He just finished second top goalscorer in the Austrian Erste Liga (2nd tier) as his side SV Grödig won the title. Hoping to catch him play next season in Innsbruck, he was great at Morton in his loan spell with us.

As there has still been no Official word of any signings...

Number of Days Number of Signed/Registered Players

51 0

How long before sanity returns and East Fife fans are out with the begging bowls fighting to save there club? Stinks of the same route as Gretna this!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

How long before sanity returns and East Fife fans are out with the begging bowls fighting to save there club? Stinks of the same route as Gretna this!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Why would the begging bowls be out if the player budget is smaller than last year?

A little ambition and the knives are out,our club is debt free and it has been stated the budget will be smaller than last year so cant see what the problem is