The East Fife Thread

19 minutes ago, dave_binos said:

Those season ticket prices are crazy. Have they went up from last season? 

They are the same price, yes many of us have made our feelings known to those who make these decisions. 

A case could be made that they are better value than last season due to inflation but I think I'm grasping at straws !

1 hour ago, Neilly said:

Still amazes me the acceptance the Fife fans have for continually being treated like absolute mugs by their board.

The twenty pound saving on an early bird did make me chortle.

The early bird = £15 for the 18 games this is the same price it was 3 or 4 years ago

Its the same prices as last season

Reducing the price of a ticket will not mean more season tickets sold

Still don’t get people who are moaning at our prices even a few fans that supports us rather go watch junior teams when there’s a league to be won this season after season we had by finishing in play offs last season and losing to a side that was going be relegated anyways.

Just saying….

Dates for our first two pre-season Friendlies are out!!!

Tues 4th July v Cowdenbeath (a)

Sat 8th July v The Lino Lickers (h)

On 24/05/2023 at 21:06, Neilly said:

Still amazes me the acceptance the Fife fans have for continually being treated like absolute mugs by their board.

The twenty pound saving on an early bird did make me chortle.

Whereas I'm not defending our prices, an adult with 2 kids at Bayview is £24.

At Stenny, Adult £14, children, £5 each is also £24.

On 24/05/2023 at 22:31, DDLL said:

The early bird = £15 for the 18 games this is the same price it was 3 or 4 years ago

Its the same prices as last season

Reducing the price of a ticket will not mean more season tickets sold

We are £225 for season ticket this year 

concessions £155

17-21 yrs  £85 

under 16s is £40 

not too bad pricing for league 1 

On 27/05/2023 at 13:21, Fifer4Life said:

Very quiet on the signing front wonder if the so called signing post on the squad update was only Fash if so we could be left behind on the quality needed 

Yeh I sincerely hope that now we have signed Nathan Austen the work is not done. There are still a few positions we need to fill of strengthen by getting back up players in and although Ferguson fron St Johnstone was a huge success, they seldom set the heather on fire.

Edited by WhoAmI

Just now, Fifer4Life said:

Becoming very concerning with the lack of signings is it due to the players we are after going to other clubs as we can't compete financially or is it sfa red tape holding them up

Well, in the last few days one of our potential signings chose to go to another Club (in our Division) because we couldn’t offer as much money as they could, think we have a wage ceiling that the Board won’t breach!!!

1 hour ago, King Kebab said:

Well, in the last few days one of our potential signings chose to go to another Club (in our Division) because we couldn’t offer as much money as they could, think we have a wage ceiling that the Board won’t breach!!!

No point throwing silly money about we can't afford, we've been down that road before and know how it ends.

1 hour ago, King Kebab said:

Who was this?

1 minute ago, Beachcomber said:

Good capture for you, the Kelty £ must be turned on

You’ve got to wonder how many grams of conservatories that set them back???