The East Fife Thread

9 hours ago, sammytroot said:

Many congratulations to Lee and Scott for their achievement in securing a partnership deal with MGM Timber.

Here Here those lads deserve the utmost respect they have done a brilliant job since taking over the commercial side of things at Bayview. 

• 2 weeks later...

We were lucky to get the point today and a win would have been a travesty of justice. We're still on good form though. No chance we're getting into any bother down the bottom of the league now. We can just go for getting a top 4 spot.

4 hours ago, Life on Marrs? said:

Definatly read out, winning ticket started off with, 02???, which I though was odd, as I had 09761-09764. The second prize was around 50 before my tickets.

You’re quite correct there seemed to be some confusion about the winning number. I thought it was announced as 30288 but the second time it was announced it seemed to be 03888. Maybe should be reiterated weekly on club website for clarity as well as because you can’t hear the tannoy in the toilets.

Edited by WhoAmI

We couldn’t have picked better results than we got today, after todays matches even if the teams behind us win all their games in hand, that can’t catch us!!!

We’ve just got to win next week!!!

Choo-fuckin’-Choo!!!