The East Fife Thread

Scott Shepherd will run all day and chase lost causes, which is great. Unfortunately, when it comes to actually playing football he is dreadful, can barely control it and struggles with the general concept of kicking the ball roughly where he wants, maybe the worst open play finisher I've seen, but ironically takes a fantastic penalty despite that. He'll definitely score at Station Park.

Sounds like a great player. Just give us the L2 title now.

2 hours ago, King Kebab said:

7 goals in 66 games for Forfar is hardly going to get the punters queuing up for one of the most expensive Season Tickets  in the League!!!

They'll be flocking to buy season tickets after announcing Shepherd.

It will be interesting to see the season ticket sales. The prices are ridiculous, I know that the cost of living has gone up but after one of the worst seasons in recent history and dropping down to L2 we aren’t exactly encouraging new supporters to come along. The apathy around the club is palpable and I fear we could easily do a Cowden/Brechin this season.

The news of our first signing has been met with joy by the Forfar fans. I hope that the board have some plans to arrest the slide both on and off the park but I doubt it.

We haven't announced our early bird offer so this could come back to bite me but 270 for an early bird is an absolute disgrace for the Fife faithful.

One of the worst away days out there as well I don't think the walk up prices are going to encourage anyone either.

Edited by Neilly

Another major loss for the club is the retiral of our catering man.I recall the last time he was not at the club.You never had enough time to get your pie at halftime a complete disaster.

We haven't announced our early bird offer so this could come back to bite me but 270 for an early bird is an absolute disgrace for the Fife faithful.
One of the worst away days out there as well I don't think the walk up prices are going to encourage anyone either.
That's scandalous pricing. Raith season ticket last year with no ealybird was £300. That was with £20 pay at the gate. Feel sorry for your fans with that pricing.

Rovers' season tickets are to stay at £300, but an early bird renewal will be £280.

£270 for league two seems a bit steep, especially as East Fife have generally always had a reputation for pricing season tickets and walk-ups reasonably.

Ross County, Dunfermline Athletic, Alloa Athletic and Buckie Thistle are our League Cup group!!!
Ross County and Buckie at home please!!!

With the new season ticket prices announced then I’d be expecting some good quality signings unfortunately for myself I won’t be returning to see them. 
been a season ticket holder for 15yrs but not anymore . £290 for me £50 for my son simply can’t be justified for League 2 football. I know some u16’s are free when affiliated to the club but similar to other parents, children can have multiple hobbies & after school clubs.

I’ve only seen a few other clubs ST prices & East Fife are far higher than the few I’ve seen so far.

As a community club then i thought the club would’ve shown some loyalty to the supporters that raised thousands of pounds during covid.  Rumour has it that East Fife were 1 of only a handful of clubs to receive a substantial pandemic insurance payout but regardless if there’s any truth in this or not the club should be looking after the fans during these hard times & not pricing them away from the game .

Agree with Tom Hagen, the supporters dug deep to raise funds at the club during COVID. Last season the early bird was not available and the price rise this year is a step too far for me. I will be choosing my games if there are any decent looking fixtures.

2 hours ago, Life on Marrs? said:

Would certainly welcome him to bayview. Think he's Brechin bound though. 

Yeah do we not have two keepers even though Jude better than Scott in catching the ball was this guy second fiddle to Lennox at Montrose? If we had one keeper I would of took him in a heart beat.

12 minutes ago, Cambuslang Fifer said:

Yeah do we not have two keepers even though Jude better than Scott in catching the ball was this guy second fiddle to Lennox at Montrose? If we had one keeper I would of took him in a heart beat.

We may just have one keeper!!!

On 25/05/2022 at 00:00, Neilly said:

270 for an early bird is an absolute disgrace for the Fife faithful

Whaaaat !    £205 for Alloa  early bird , someone on your board needs a boot up the arze 

that is shocking .