The East Fife Thread

In probably the biggest game in their history, East Fife Women are involved in a play-off at the Indodrill Stadium, Alloa for a place in SWF Championship next season tomorrow. It's a 2pm kick-off and I'm certain the girls would appreciate your support. 

Thoughts and prayers with you KK at this time, we know how much you loved him x

The King is dead,
Long live the King!!!
IMG_1651942901.455568.jpg

No really, he’s just leaving, but you know what I mean!!![emoji22]

22 hours ago, Cosmic Joe said:

In probably the biggest game in their history, East Fife Women are involved in a play-off at the Indodrill Stadium, Alloa for a place in SWF Championship next season tomorrow. It's a 2pm kick-off and I'm certain the girls would appreciate your support. 

EF win 3-1 v Rossvale.

Well done ladies.

22 minutes ago, notsofedupendie said:

Crawford was in the Mo end at yesterday’s game.  Maybe looking at some of the out of contract Mo players?

Who are out of contract and likely to be released at Montrose, if anybody.

11 hours ago, WhoAmI said:

Who are out of contract and likely to be released at Montrose, if anybody.

Not sure but Fleming and Watson definitely are and I doubt they’ll get new contracts.  I think Dillon’s contract is up but he isn’t likely to be going anywhere.  Ballantyne is out as well … he might well move on but he isn’t going to go to you. 

23 hours ago, notsofedupendie said:

Crawford was in the Mo end at yesterday’s game.  Maybe looking at some of the out of contract Mo players?

He was at Edin City v Dumbarton in midweek. That's 20 goals he's seen scored in the last week. 

Let's hope he's looking from an offensive position , rather than defensive! 

Walked past Stevie Crawford at the Cowden v Bonnyrigg game yesterday. Could only imagine he was there to view the standard of opposition and not with a view to scouting talent. There wasn't any. Bonnyrigg look like a 12 pointer next season. Pretty poor stuff and think they'll struggle. We were bad this season, really bad but I hope to god we're not that bad.

10 hours ago, Stevo Fife said:

Walked past Stevie Crawford at the Cowden v Bonnyrigg game yesterday. Could only imagine he was there to view the standard of opposition and not with a view to scouting talent. There wasn't any. Bonnyrigg look like a 12 pointer next season. Pretty poor stuff and think they'll struggle. We were bad this season, really bad but I hope to god we're not that bad.

Christ, he seems to have been at every game going these last 2 weeks. He did say he'd leave no stone unturned, credit where its due -he's turning a hellva lot of stones! 

2 hours ago, Big Fifer said:

Brett Long, a pretty good L1 keeper for me, dropping to Dumbarton in the 4th tier and not us, makes me very very sad. 

Brett's a very good keeper, and a lovely guy. 

But we have Jude Smith. 

33 minutes ago, Cosmic Joe said:

Brett's a very good keeper, and a lovely guy. 

But we have Jude Smith. 

There's a fair few rumours flying about that he may be away. If we're left with Gallagher as our number 1 we're in trouble. 

12 hours ago, Big Fifer said:

There's a fair few rumours flying about that he may be away. If we're left with Gallagher as our number 1 we're in trouble. 

I heard two clubs were looking at Jude Smith

55 days till our first fixture of Season 2022-23 and still no signings, we are danger of being left behind here, as our opponents next season all appear to be well off the mark with theirs!!!
We have 13 players still with us for next season and to be honest you would struggle to make a decent starting 11 out of what we have!!!
Starting to get a little bit worried now, cherries are getting picked and we’re going to end up with the leftovers!!!

2 hours ago, King Kebab said:

55 days till our first fixture of Season 2022-23 and still no signings, we are danger of being left behind here, as our opponents next season all appear to be well off the mark with theirs!!!
We have 13 players still with us for next season and to be honest you would struggle to make a decent starting 11 out of what we have!!!
Starting to get a little bit worried now, cherries are getting picked and we’re going to end up with the leftovers!!!

Players contracts won’t even have run out yet just chill ooot 😂