The East Fife Thread

7 hours ago, fifer67 said:

Looking at Darren Youngs post match interview after Saturday there doesn’t appear much anger or hurt after being hammered 4 1. Blaming everything apart from himself. Now you can’t buy a winning mentality but if you show as little anger and emotion after a comprehensive pumping then we really are in trouble. I was still hurting like he’ll come Monday we as fans can only hope the management and players feel as shite after another piss poor performance on the road. 

I thought exactly the same. Sick and tired of him coming out with the same old tired excuses. Christ, he couldn’t even recall their 3rd goal! Just listened to the Glory Days of Gold podcast with the host showing more passion than Young ever has. 
Absolutely incredible that he is still in a job with this horrific start to the season and the current so called Board of Directors should be ashamed for the contempt they are treating the fans with. 

On 27/10/2021 at 17:57, Rob Smith said:

I thought exactly the same. Sick and tired of him coming out with the same old tired excuses. Christ, he couldn’t even recall their 3rd goal! Just listened to the Glory Days of Gold podcast with the host showing more passion than Young ever has. 
Absolutely incredible that he is still in a job with this horrific start to the season and the current so called Board of Directors should be ashamed for the contempt they are treating the fans with. 

Young has done a good job up till now. I don’t know the internal working of East Fife (or any other club TBH) but the loss of players isn’t his fault. Often the directors can be the radges interfering too much or fekking things up behind the scenes

Great result yesterday. 

First quarter we amassed a whole 4 points 

(1 win v Peterhead)

(1 draw v Queen's park) 

Both at home. 

This quarter so far we are 3 games in and have amassed 6 points already. 

(1 win v cove)

(1 win v dumbarton) 

Both at home. 

Things are starting to look brighter and hopefully we can continue to get a run of results going. (Undefeated and dropped 0 points at home in last 2) let's make it a fortress and get ourselves right out of the position we are in. 

#monthefife

How many times are we gonna wear away strips at home? 

Probably depends on Alloa’s away kit!!!
Think our home kit clashed with both Dumbarton’s home and away strip!!!

What do you think ? lets just get behind the boys EH ? [emoji849]

You seem to have developed some strange obsession with myself. I’m flattered, but maybe stick to making an absolute fool of yourself on any Raith Rovers threads with your ‘LOL’s’.

38 minutes ago, Mon_The_Fife said:

You seem to have developed some strange obsession with myself. I’m flattered, but maybe stick to making an absolute fool of yourself on any Raith Rovers threads with your ‘LOL’s’.

Really ? LOL , How do you know what i post on the Raith forum ? 😉 I'm not the one with the obsession ? clearly .   keep up your ARSE kissing on the Rovers threads ? 😦 I'M sure they love you ? 👍  I support East Fife through good and bad .have done for YEARS , I never come on this site attacking our board , manager or players , unlike you , I could not give a F@ck what the cyber Rovers fans think or say about me 😑 Try supporting us for a change in good and bad ? 🙄

Edited by tazz1903
ADD

3 hours ago, tazz1903 said:

Really ? LOL , How do you know what i post on the Raith forum ? 😉 I'm not the one with the obsession ? clearly .   keep up your ARSE kissing on the Rovers threads ? 😦 I'M sure they love you ? 👍  I support East Fife through good and bad .have done for YEARS , I never come on this site attacking our board , manager or players , unlike you , I could not give a F@ck what the cyber Rovers fans think or say about me 😑 Try supporting us for a change in good and bad ? 🙄

That’s enough internet for tonight. ? lol ? 

On 31/10/2021 at 09:56, Leven Fifer said:

Great result yesterday. 

First quarter we amassed a whole 4 points 

(1 win v Peterhead)

(1 draw v Queen's park) 

Both at home. 

This quarter so far we are 3 games in and have amassed 6 points already. 

(1 win v cove)

(1 win v dumbarton) 

Both at home. 

Things are starting to look brighter and hopefully we can continue to get a run of results going. (Undefeated and dropped 0 points at home in last 2) let's make it a fortress and get ourselves right out of the position we are in. 

#monthefife

Don't expect anything from this weekend. Just hope we play well ( dont get hammered) and continue to build confidence in the team and get some long term injured players back.

i have reconciled myself to win as many games at home as possible, get  to second bottom and win the playoffs! I know may be overly pessimistic but would take that today- hope we do better but wouldn't bet on it. 

Don't expect anything from this weekend. Just hope we play well ( dont get hammered) and continue to build confidence in the team and get some long term injured players back.
i have reconciled myself to win as many games at home as possible, get  to second bottom and win the playoffs! I know may be overly pessimistic but would take that today- hope we do better but wouldn't bet on it. 

Sounds like some excellent tactical decisions made by the manager today. By the sound of it, we could have sneaked it.

Query for East Fife fans.

Was there a special opening game when New Bayview opened?

Yes, against Hearts, I’m sure it’s because they were our first opponents at Old Bayview!!!

ETA: or that may have been for our centenary???

4 minutes ago, King Kebab said:

Yes, against Hearts, I’m sure it’s because they were our first opponents at Old Bayview!!!

IIRC game against Hearts was the centenary game.

Official opening game of stadium was against Kilmarnock as a rematch of 1938 Scottish Cup win.

On 05/11/2021 at 00:49, Its not only a game said:

Got the performance- and the result. Most EF fans would not of expected the latter.👏👏👏. Hopefully one of our good runs starting.

IIRC game against Hearts was the centenary game.
Official opening game of stadium was against Kilmarnock as a rematch of 1938 Scottish Cup win.

You are quite correct!!!