The East Fife Thread

1 hour ago, Cosmic Joe said:

The last former Fifer at Wigan Athletic ended up being voted their greatest player ever. 

Colin Methven, about a decade before my time. 

Surprised they never voted for someone more recent all the same, given that thier more recent history being thier most successful. 

Good move for Kerr, who was an absolute stand out when he came to us. He has been knocking on there Scotland door for a while so hopefully he kicks on.

On a side note St Johnstone have lost arguably their 2 best players for less than what Lyndon Dykes cost. Their thread on the Prem forum is good reading.

8 hours ago, Mon_The_Fife said:

On a side note St Johnstone have lost arguably their 2 best players for less than what Lyndon Dykes cost. Their thread on the Prem forum is good reading.

Thanks for leading me to that. Just read the last dozen pages - those fermers are ragin! 

14 hours ago, Redcar said:

Cammy Dow has today joined Berwick on loan.

Thoughts? Decent prospect?

A young left sided player who has seen first team action both this and last season.He has shown adaptability by  playing left fullback,left midfield,and leftwing .

Personally I think that he is a very decent prospect.Presumably the club also thinks so by withdrawing him from the under 20 squad and putting him out to play in the Lowland League.

2 hours ago, sammytroot said:

A young left sided player who has seen first team action both this and last season.He has shown adaptability by  playing left fullback,left midfield,and leftwing .

Personally I think that he is a very decent prospect.Presumably the club also thinks so by withdrawing him from the under 20 squad and putting him out to play in the Lowland League.

What you did there, I sees it....