The East Fife Thread

4 hours ago, BlackandGauld said:

He’s before my time. So I don’t understand the relevance. Go to training tonight and you’ll maybe see JJ. Sorry not sorry

Check out his posts. You've a lot in common.

Just put "troll" in the search bar. 

Edited by Stevo Fife

3 hours ago, Forest_Fifer said:
4 hours ago, Another The Other Chairman said:
I have looked back and posted about a dozen times in the last two months and don’t see a single negative word towards the club. 
Do you just sit in your cell and make things up ?

I'd love to know who this roaster is. Joined in June and has all the inside information ....

What would it matter when I joined fella, I’m in the know and it must hurt you. New signings before sat (2) are imminent. 

Strange stuff from you. 

21 minutes ago, BlackandGauld said:

What would it matter when I joined fella, I’m in the know and it must hurt you. New signings before sat (2) are imminent. 

Strange stuff from you. 

I think your signings scoop almost comes under the category of common knowledge.

You are a danger to the public and will never get early release.  If you are trying to be a dick you are succeeding.

That’s me over and out. 

5 hours ago, Forest_Fifer said:
6 hours ago, Another The Other Chairman said:
I have looked back and posted about a dozen times in the last two months and don’t see a single negative word towards the club. 
Do you just sit in your cell and make things up ?

I'd love to know who this roaster is. Joined in June and has all the inside information ....

Aye, our very own freak of the week has arrived. Best ignored and hopefully he'll f**k off back to his Xbox and spot cream.

7 minutes ago, Life on Marrs? said:

Pleased with that. Hopefully a defender & 2 forwards next. Squad slowly starting to taking shape.

Second that a centre back and two forwards added to this squad is a MUST! definitely.

hopefully we can get Murdoch, Dunsmore back from injury aswell and hope Swanson, Davidson injuries isn’t too far away from adding much needed options again.

Edited by Cambuslang Fifer

1 minute ago, grant1903 said:

Says former motherwell player but sure it’s a loan deal 

Semple was a free agent, was released at motherwell having been out onloan to Cove.

though hope he brings something the last well players we had were Broque Watson, Jamie Pollock and Adam Livingston have been brutal though Luke watt wasn’t too bad.

Edited by Cambuslang Fifer