The East Fife Thread

56 minutes ago, sammytroot said:

Just noticed on the www.eastfifeshop.com  site under the Season Tickets Section , that there is a facility to make a £50 instalment payment..May appeal to a few supporters.

Is this £50x4?

On 08/06/2021 at 22:07, WhoAmI said:

Cannot believe I am thinking twice about renewing but unfortunately I am. We are getting it drummed into us that the price is held at same level for last four years. After buying a ticket for a few seasons now despite the last 2 years I thought there might have been a deal on offer similar to the early bird for those supporters who have bought season tickets particularly the last 2 seasons and not had much return. As one who has always got a ticket early to take advantage of the early bird deal I Would be paying more this year than previously. Disappointed!!!

Exactly the same we are 2 Adults and 1 child normally season tickets but if we cant get in then way too much money to offer up to see online every week. We will pay as you go Stream or get in when we can at the home games and support the club that way. Would have hoped for the club to look at how loyalty can be rewarded rather than the emails of late.

Any news on the new shirts for the upcoming season or are we keeping last seasons one
Football Nation is still selling the home shirt for full price, and has it listed as 2020-2022.
I'd imagine the white one will get replaced and become the away kit, and the red will become the third kit.

Existing season ticket holders have been contacted separately regarding the outstanding balance on the 2020/21 season tickets.

Looking back I noticed the above words on one of the Chairman’s reports. As I know I haven’t been contacted can any other existing season ticket holders confirm if they have.!!!!!

Existing season ticket holders have been contacted separately regarding the outstanding balance on the 2020/21 season tickets.
Looking back I noticed the above words on one of the Chairman’s reports. As I know I haven’t been contacted can any other existing season ticket holders confirm if they have.!!!!!

If the club had your address you should have received an email with the details. Letters were posted out to those without registered email addresses. If you haven’t received either, drop a message to the club office office@eastfifefc.info

29 minutes ago, LauraEFFC said:

If the club had your address you should have received an email with the details. Letters were posted out to those without registered email addresses. If you haven’t received either, drop a message to the club office office@eastfifefc.info

Thank you. I will do that.

21 minutes ago, Life on Marrs? said:

I don't appear to have been contacted regarding a refund, then again why would any of us be entitled to a refund?

I got an email and my brother a letter explaining about refunds if we wanted them. Also about purchasing season tickets. So quite happy with the communication from club. Would also say Leona was very helpful in explaining about tickets.

16 hours ago, WhoAmI said:

I got an email few weeks ago 

4 hours ago, Life on Marrs? said:

I don't appear to have been contacted regarding a refund, then again why would any of us be entitled to a refund?

The entitlement to a refund is because 20/21 season tickets were sold on the basis of 13.5 home matches, whereas only 11 were played under the revised fixture list.