The East Fife Thread

3 hours ago, Cptn Hooch said:

How's he been playing other than the goals?

Playing good, nice to see us bring him in from you guys with us loosing Dowds to Falkirk over the summer. But there’s a lot of work bar from the goals to get better as a striker I really hope he remains and sees out the season with us having need to pick up every point we can get from a slow start and tough season ahead.

Just realised that if the SPFL were in charge of running the American election, then Trump would still be president!!!
Is the way he is claiming that he’s actually still in Office not the same way in which Raith “won” the title last season???

I tried several times to get a 50:50 ticket but the club shop website is pretty rotten. It won’t accept my NZ address or card details so I’ve given up. Have bought the stream though so looking forward to see us play for the first time at a very convenient 8.45am kick off time.

Enjoyable watch tbf! If a was neutral I would be happy with that 5 goals, we gave hearts a two goal advantage then came into life mean we also had three penalty claims as well and the chance at the end from watty charging into the box unleashing a shot towards goal. but tonight bit unlucky I suppose we now go into the Inverness game hoping to least make second, third or fourth in the group.

Enjoyable watch tbf! If a was neutral I would be happy with that 5 goals, we gave hearts a two goal advantage then came into life mean we also had three penalty claims as well and the chance at the end from watty charging into the box unleashing a shot towards goal. but tonight bit unlucky I suppose we now go into the Inverness game hoping to least make second, third or fourth in the group.

Thought we were outstanding going forward last night and again really poor defensively.

If we could sort our defence( we have said that for a while) we could definitely make the play- offs with our attacking threat. We could easily of got a draw against a very good - premiership quality team.

Hopefully we take confidence from this performance and go on one of our successful runs( if the defence doesn’t give away too many gifts).

Thought we were outstanding going forward last night and again really poor defensively.

If we could sort our defence( we have said that for a while) we could definitely make the play- offs with our attacking threat. We could easily of got a draw against a very good - premiership quality team.

Hopefully we take confidence from this performance and go on one of our successful runs( if the defence doesn’t give away too many gifts).

This ^

The players deserve a lot of credit for battling back into the game and didn’t let their heads drop after a disastrous start.

After the Thistle’ game in a week, our fixtures are looking very favourable on paper so I can see us move up the league with 88 minute performances like yesterday.

"We could easily of got a draw against a very good - Premier ship quality team".I thought they (Hearts) were not very good and we should have beaten them. We are not going to do anything until that defence is sorted out. When the ball is  crossed over it looks like panic stations. Thought Ryan Wallace had a great game.