The East Fife Thread

Aye, I'm the same. Managed to get about 2 minutes of the game before I gave up. It does say that its down to a poor connection at Sauchie's ground. Hopefully things will be better at Bayview, 

Did just happen to see the goals from the game at Stenny though, cracker from Aggy, can you win goal of the season with a pre-season friendly strike?

Bad news today, it's looking unlikely we'll be back in Bayview this year. Hope the club can manage in the time being with no income.
 Squad's looking good though & being in the only league cup group without a top flight team, means we'll not have to pay for extra testing.
It was mentioned somewhere that as Hearts are doing full testing, clubs paying them may also have to test in the same way they would playing against a Premiership team. Has it been confirmed whether or not that's the case?

No idea how anyone could arrive at an opinion on how the team performed such was the abject link. Messra Agnew, Swanson, and Davidson were no where to be seen tonight whilst there were a good few under 20's /trialists. Havind said that good to see? Kyle Bell  back playing..

With games looking as if they will be streamed for the forseeable future, and home clubs being responsible for streaming theses games  let's hope that the internet links are certainly better than tonights. Games will be most club's source of income.

Next game is on Saturday at 2pm v The Pars. 

Certainly no criticism of EFTV.Liam appeared to be on his own tonight.

I am absolutely positive that there will no problems with the links from Bayview.

As things stand at the moment,the main source of income on match days will be viewers ,both home and away fans,who pay for a live stream.

Hopefully ALL clubs will have an internet connection similar to that from Bayview. IF not,this will reflect in the number of viewers.

Be interesting to see how the leagues will continue given it seems like there's no chance of fans anytime soon, I hope everyone in the league can come up with one price for the PPV games unlike the premiership. It'll naturally be less money for us though, especially when you consider hospitality and catering losses for the season which I've no doubt boosts the coffers. I'll certainly buy the PPV matches when available, but are we confident we will get 200+ people every second week (not including ST holders)?

1 hour ago, monthefife said:

EFtv and recent covid19 guidance put aside; another decent result and run out for the lads. Pleased for Collins to get his first goal in an EF shirt. Any word on who the no.18 left back was?

Think his surname was Dowds.Previously with Dundee United.

Friendly Match v Dunfermline Athletic Live on EFTV

On Saturday we host Dunfermline Athletic in a closed-door friendly match at the Locality Hub Bayview Stadium. Kick-off is 2pm.

Strictly no spectators will be admitted but you can watch live on East Fife TV for £3. Please note, this game is not included as part of your season ticket or virtual element.

To sign-up, visit www.eftv.info

On 24/09/2020 at 13:34, LiamA said:

Friendly Match v Dunfermline Athletic Live on EFTV

On Saturday we host Dunfermline Athletic in a closed-door friendly match at the Locality Hub Bayview Stadium. Kick-off is 2pm.

Strictly no spectators will be admitted but you can watch live on East Fife TV for £3. Please note, this game is not included as part of your season ticket or virtual element.

To sign-up, visit www.eftv.info

Above linky no working😕

Here's one that works

image.thumb.png.5088a2567e9e1ba17bc412cf43551f4f.png

Edited by McBrian
add working link

Not used the stream in ages since I was last abroad, the interviews at the start were excellent. I was kicked out around the 15 minute mark but got back on relatively quickly, few teething problems with the sound, the clock and the camera operator was a bit iffy to start with but it's sorted now. For me personally, I would have no issue with paying a full ticket price for this service, and huge well done to those making it happen.

As for the game, we've looked a bit slack at the back for me.  Few misplaced passes and Dunfermline getting in behind 3 or 4 times already. We look decent going forward though, and based just on this 45 I have no issue going into the season with Pat at left back (though we could do with cover there regardless). Swanson looks exciting, and hopefully Waldo/Hamilton can knock up a partnership. Hope we never have to wear this black/red combo again though, awful!

1 minute ago, Big Fifer said:

Not used the stream in ages since I was last abroad, the interviews at the start were excellent. I was kicked out around the 15 minute mark but got back on relatively quickly, few teething problems with the sound, the clock and the camera operator was a bit iffy to start with but it's sorted now. For me personally, I would have no issue with paying a full ticket price for this service, and huge well done to those making it happen.

As for the game, we've looked a bit slack at the back for me.  Few misplaced passes and Dunfermline getting in behind 3 or 4 times already. We look decent going forward though, and based just on this 45 I have no issue going into the season with Pat at left back (though we could do with cover there regardless). Swanson looks exciting, and hopefully Waldo/Hamilton can knock up a partnership. Hope we never have to wear this black/red combo again though, awful!

Aye. It's a great service and the interviews and stuff is a great touch. Danny Denholm getting interviewed right now😂

The camera seemed to not want to turn right for the first 15 minutes but that's been sorted. Other than that it's been very smooth. The sound seems to be a fraction of a second ahead of the video which is the tiniest wee bit annoying as you tend to know a chance has been missed before it leaves a player's boot. But that's an extremely minor point.

Decent performance so far. Gave away a very soft goal after 3 minutes but we've looked good since then. Seeing plenty of the ball and putting Dunfermline under a fair amount of pressure without really opening them up or creating any great chances. Some of the play particularly down the left has been very good and Hamilton looks very promising.