The East Fife Thread

All season ticket holders should have now received an email (check your junk/spam folder) with details on how to sign up for the live streaming element of their season ticket.

If not, please contact the club office asap to check your details are correct.

Haven’t received an email with the link. What are the Office opening hours at the moment ?

For those that have bought the new strip I was wondering what people thought of sizing? Can't remember if Joma are small made or not
They're very small made. My 2-3xl away kit from last season is slightly smaller than my Scotland XL. And I always buy the biggest home shirt.

I’m usually a M adult but I bought that and the large one to have the benefit of trying it on myself and have two home tops to choose from. I quite liking the home top more it’s something different as we said previously though strips are our traditional style it seems to be selling that’s the main thing you want for the club.

Just watched the highlights of our friendly against the Champions designate :)  Falkirk FC!                         

I only realised that Big Dowds had joined them, heckuva unit, scored two tidy goals.                                     

Pity you guys had to let him join "them"....what are the odds he scores against you at NB!!

They and Plastic Whistle are crowing about what they are gonna do...easier said than done getting outta that division!!

All the best for 20/21.

Just watched the highlights of our friendly against the Champions designate [emoji4]  Falkirk FC!                         
I only realised that Big Dowds had joined them, heckuva unit, scored two tidy goals.                                     
Pity you guys had to let him join "them"....what are the odds he scores against you at NB!!
They and Plastic Whistle are crowing about what they are gonna do...easier said than done getting outta that division!!
All the best for 20/21.

Don’t think after the last few seasons we think anything is going to be easy