The East Fife Thread

27 minutes ago, sirscottyoung said:

What's the chances of us getting to it or will I have to climb on top of the solar panels

If enough of us bring down a bucket full of earth every so often we can get the mound going again by October.

16 minutes ago, Chinatoon Bairn said:

Callumn Morrison. Speak to me. What's he like? Never impressed me when he played for you against us. Rapid but that's about it from what I've seen.

Absolutely brilliant and going by his man and sure dowds and keena will put away the majority of his crosses. 

3 minutes ago, sirscottyoung said:

Absolutely brilliant and going by his man and sure dowds and keena will put away the majority of his crosses. 

Must've caught him on a remarkably shite day then, think we rolled you over at our ground tbf. Remember him playing in the middle.

If he's anywhere near as good as that review I'll be happy. Cheers.

1 hour ago, Chinatoon Bairn said:

Must've caught him on a remarkably shite day then, think we rolled you over at our ground tbf. Remember him playing in the middle.

If he's anywhere near as good as that review I'll be happy. Cheers.

He was playing wide that night, and from memory he tired around the 60 minute mark, it was only his second game I think. Clearly a player there though, you lot are looking a lot more dangerous this season than last. 

Edited by Big Fifer

5 hours ago, Chinatoon Bairn said:

Callumn Morrison. Speak to me. What's he like? Never impressed me when he played for you against us. Rapid but that's about it from what I've seen.

Great at beating a man, however Dowds was always too slow to react, so never took any opportunities created. 

You'll be hoping Keena is quicker. Falkirk seem to be making the right kind of signings for this division this season. 

6 hours ago, Chinatoon Bairn said:

Personally; I think he will be a fantastic addition for an already strong looking Falkirk squad. Championship standard player in my opinion. Felt it was a real shame we never got to see him for the remainder of his loan from the last season. He's absolutely rapid, but still has the determination to quickly get back into defensive cover which is a rarity to see these days among attacking-minded wingers. Would have fancied us trying to possibly get him for a full season on-loan from Hearts

1 hour ago, Life on Marrs? said:

Great at beating a man, however Dowds was always too slow to react, so never took any opportunities created. 

You'll be hoping Keena is quicker. Falkirk seem to be making the right kind of signings for this division this season. 

Happy enough with how our squad is progressing this season. Slowly eradicating our problems from last season, still a few players away from where I would ideally like to be mind you.  

Still can't believe you lot signed Swanson.

1 hour ago, Life on Marrs? said:

You’d think Lee Miller is basically Dowds mentor so will hopefully bring his game on more than it already has.

Wee trivia point...

Getting Inverness in the League Cup now means that there is only Two Clubs we haven’t played this Century!!!

We last played ICT in Season 1998-99, it just means we now have only Celtic and Hibs left to drag into the 2000’s having last played them in Seasons 1983-84 and 1989-90 respectively!!!

Maybe we’ll get lucky in the next round of this Cup or in Scottish this Season!!!