Dunsy, Swanson, Denholm
Wallace

Or
4-3-3
Long
Murdoch, higgy, Dunlop, pat
Davo, Aggie, watt
Dunsy, wallace, Swanson

Been sitting trying to work out how I would play. Certainly wouldn't like to be Darren choosing an 11 out of that squad. Really hope we can have the 5 subs from 9 in our league when it comes to it cause going on those line ups our subs would be.

Hart (GK), Watson, Smith, Collins, watt or denholm, Bell (probably going out on loan by the sounds of it for match fitness), McConville, Newton.

4 of them at least could definitely help change a game and that's before another striker and defender are added into the mix.

I Wouldn’t be surprised if DY sees a now fully fit King Kev as a starter and part of a front two with Wallace, with an interchangeable midfield behind them!!!

Great options to have. Hopefully get the lad Cameron in. Then leave things as they are until just before games start, maybe have a look at what others have good regarding squad-size, the loan market still a route we can use.

The club have gambled, by retaining most of the squad, when we had no idea if there'd be any games this season, that should pay off now, as others will be trying to get whole new teams to gel.

Great summers work by all concerned, in what has been uncharted territory.

2 hours ago, sirscottyoung said:

4-2-3-1
Long
Davo, Aggie
Dunsy, Swanson, Denholm
Wallace

Or
4-3-3
Long
Davo, Aggie, watt
Dunsy, wallace, Swanson

Been sitting trying to work out how I would play. Certainly wouldn't like to be Darren choosing an 11 out of that squad. Really hope we can have the 5 subs from 9 in our league when it comes to it cause going on those line ups our subs would be.

Hart (GK), Watson, Smith, Collins, watt or denholm, Bell (probably going out on loan by the sounds of it for match fitness), McConville, Newton.

4 of them at least could definitely help change a game and that's before another striker and defender are added into the mix.

Somebody has been playing too much fifa.

Anybody with half a brain knows Wallace cant play there himself. What like is Collins? We need another Dowds type.

7 minutes ago, McBrian said:

Thing to remember is we will have the use of 5 subs next season, that could be a big game changer for this squad.

Premiership will, not yet approved for the lower leagues.

https://spfl.co.uk/news/scottish-premiership-clubs-approve-five-substitu

5 hours ago, McBrian said:

Thing to remember is we will have the use of 5 subs next season, that could be a big game changer for this squad.

We do have the use of our u20s don’t forget to get many on bench will help their experience in their step up if there good enough maybe more playing time for the two already stepped up in the first team.

28 minutes ago, McBrian said:

Can't see Championship, L1 and L2 not approving the same resolutions when they vote.

It would be absolutely ridiculous for L1 to introduce it for a season given that it's been introduced to help players deal with a hectic schedule. L1 teams are scheduled to play every weekend, the same as usual.

1 hour ago, David W said:

It would be absolutely ridiculous for L1 to introduce it for a season given that it's been introduced to help players deal with a hectic schedule. L1 teams are scheduled to play every weekend, the same as usual.

Where is this hectic schedule for the Premeirships? as far as I can see they are starting and finishing as near usual as possible.

I think this change will be permanent.

12 hours ago, McBrian said:

Where is this hectic schedule for the Premeirships? as far as I can see they are starting and finishing as near usual as possible.

There wasnt enough game weeks to finish last season (Rangers v St Johnstone was still outstanding after being postponed in November). 

This season you're going to have to fit in all the Betfred Cup Group games, and all the delayed European and Scottish Cup games/postponed games due to these, into a season that will be shorter due to the Euros at the end. 

12 hours ago, McBrian said:

There's absolutely no justification for having 5 subs in this league. Not a chance this is permanent.

Super Pat Slatt.

That’s now Swanson, Watt, Denholm and Smith all fighting over 1 spot. Hopefully Swanson can fill the Agnew role too so we don’t overly rely on him to create a lot of our goals.

Would feel more comfortable if we got a proper left back, pat was only chucked in there at one point because he was the only left footer and he has seemed to stay there, Adam eckersley is still available I think

1 hour ago, effc loyal said:

Would feel more comfortable if we got a proper left back, pat was only chucked in there at one point because he was the only left footer and he has seemed to stay there, Adam eckersley is still available I think

That’s true a natural left back that we’ve been missing since the arrival of Penrice and Luke Watt both were loans all those seasons ago meant we had to put Pat there and we tried to go with church from Celtic but didn’t break into the team sadly last year but yeah if we got one in and push pat back in midfield to run about I’ll be happy with that as we seem to have options on the right flank with Murdo and Dunsy on that side.