The East Fife Thread

1 hour ago, East Fife is best said:

We are being linked with Killie Striker Innes Cameron no idea what he is like as a player but could be a decent signing

Sure he was at Stranraer on loan last season,prob be ideal as he would add a bit height up front 

Innes not still under contract at Killie? He looked decent in his loan spell in his time with stair park outfit I’m sure he scored a few against us as well so I’m guessing this is a loan move, but he would add height upfront that we will lack and much needed experience for the lad.

Edited by Cambuslang Fifer

The new GLORY DAYS IF GOLD podcast is up, excellent interview with Toro and a wee bonus interview with Dowds saying his farewells!!!

1 hour ago, grant1903 said:

All quiet from bayview lately,it’s about time we had a new signing to give us all a wee boost 🖤💛

Was saying precisely this to a friend the other day; feels like it's been a dog's age since we've heard anything from the club that didn't have anything to do with the EF lottery draw. Even just a photo shoot of the new EF kits would be enough to keep us updated.  

On 25/07/2020 at 10:55, East Fife is best said:

We are being linked with Killie Striker Innes Cameron no idea what he is like as a player but could be a decent signing

I see East Fife are linked with Killie Striker Innes Cameron, no idea what he's like but he could be pish!

1 hour ago, sammytroot said:

Courier reporting that EF were interested in signing Rico Quitongo.He decided to re-sign for Dumbarton.

Left sided defender still a priority.

That's a shame. I went to a Dumbarton Falkirk game last season as a neutral, he's still very raw but bags of energy. 

6 hours ago, sammytroot said:

Courier reporting that EF were interested in signing Rico Quitongo.He decided to re-sign for Dumbarton.

Left sided defender still a priority.

Would have taken him however its someone who definitely wouldn't be much use defending a corner 🤣

Away to Falkirk and Thistle twice (great for Glesga based folk like me, not good for club coffers!), and away twice to Peterhead and Cove. Fairly sure that's as bad as we could have gotten on the old random fixture generator, no? ETA: Forgetting of course that we have 14 home games, may well compensate for the financial aspect but that Cove/Peterhead double header in April, christ!!!

EeGIkqCXgAEJnTT.jpg

Edited by Big Fifer

Does seem a little strange to have both Partick & Falkirk away twice & the 2 long trips away twice also. Think I'll make 9 of the 14 homes games, so could be worse for me, but yet again I'm working both of the Falkirk aways, I've never managed to their new ground yet (maybe get them in the play offs).

In all honesty, or rivals will likely be Montrose, Airdrie & Clyde, so to have them all twice at Bayview could well work in our favour. 

Also, we are usually sitting pretty after about 27 games, it's after that we go to pot, so this could all be great for us! 

Certainly those fixtures don’t do us any favours, for the fans travel wise and for the Club monetary wise, the only advantage I can see is that perhaps being home twice to Airdrie and Montrose could be advantageous in a Top 4 bid!!!

Is that Falkirk our Derby game now???😂

Also at a quick glance Partick seem to have two “Home” ties out of three games against us, Falkirk, Montrose and Airdrieonians!!!

Surely just luck of the draw!!! 🤔