The East Fife Thread

19 hours ago, Morrisey222 said:

Tell you what I’ll just keep my info to myself from now the usual cheeky cleek fife chat from the usual suspects on here

Don't you bother with them mate, try and share a bit of inside information and get the pish ripped out of you, shower of b*****ds. 

The guy is in his 60's now but, given not much golf is played over the winter could still be a decent addition to the squad. 

s-l400-1.jpg

11 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Don't you bother with them mate, try and share a bit of inside information and get the pish ripped out of you, shower of b*****ds. 

The guy is in his 60's now but, given not much golf is played over the winter could still be a decent addition to the squad. 

s-l400-1.jpg

different mark/marc.

3 hours ago, effc loyal said:

His move had nothing to do with money, he just wanted to play full time football and better himself

Thing is see to me how is falkirk betting myself. They finised just above us and suffered a relegation just a few seasons back. I can see us toppling them this year if we bring in the right guys. 

15 minutes ago, Forest_Fifer said:
4 hours ago, cb_diamond said:
Do me a favour lads, can you keep Morrisey222 in his playpen here and out of other people's threads. Pretty please.

Piss off, why should we have all the pain?

We're still recovering from John Kyle -gate and it's all a bit PTSD with this grammarless cockwomble upsetting the delicate balance!

Edited by cb_diamond

13 minutes ago, Morrisey222 said:

Was disappointed with Marc when he got a Scotland call up but normally plays v well at such a high level so could be good at this level  Long story short he’s going part time to concentrate on his other business ventuar.

Heard he's packing in the football to concentrate on his tattie scone business.

Thing is see to me how is falkirk betting myself. They finised just above us and suffered a relegation just a few seasons back. I can see us toppling them this year if we bring in the right guys. 

Because they are a bigger club who train their players every day, rather than him having to rush to training after work twice a week and having to do gym work in his spare time, have a day off morrisey

Now cracks a noble heart. Good night sweet prince: and flights of angels sing thee to thy rest!!!

FB573BD5-1017-4F48-9307-8E97F33D5B9C.jpeg