The East Fife Thread

I do deliveries for a bakers shop. But the wages part time are better than Full time and the work life balance is better to which is why Anton could easily have stayed another couple of seasons

I don’t think having Dowds drop off some caramel slices would have made him stay at East Fife.

I do deliveries for a bakers shop. But the wages part time are better than Full time and the work life balance is better to which is why Anton could easily have stayed another couple of seasons

His move had nothing to do with money, he just wanted to play full time football and better himself

2 minutes ago, effc loyal said:

His move had nothing to do with money, he just wanted to play full time football and better himself

I know that but the thing is WHY..why the need for full time when you can have a healthy work life balance doing few hours here and there every week. We are the ones that give him a chance and Falkirk come in with £3000 a month and we cant compete. What happened to financail fair play

I'd imagine most East Fife players earn more money with their FT job and PT wages than the majority of Falkirk, Partick, Raith, etc players. Most young players will want to have a go at FT at some point and see how far they can go in the game.

I know what you mean. My mate does the same job and is always telling me how much dough he’s taking home [emoji51]

2 hours ago, Morrisey222 said:

What baker is this and any jobs going?

I know that but the thing is WHY..why the need for full time when you can have a healthy work life balance doing few hours here and there every week. We are the ones that give him a chance and Falkirk come in with £3000 a month and we cant compete. What happened to financail fair play

Because he wants to better himself as a player, they will obviously have more money they are a massive club[emoji23][emoji23]

3 hours ago, Morrisey222 said:

Shhhhhhh! Don’t let them know they’ve made this mistake or they’ll make you full-time or cut your wages to match.

Just heard Gareth bale is coming to sign for east fife cos he's fed up sitting on his arse at Madrid. Seemingly a p/t deal which will see him being the janny at the amusement arcade. 

Just now, philpy said:

Just heard Gareth bale is coming to sign for east fife cos he's fed up sitting on his arse at Madrid. Seemingly a p/t deal which will see him being the janny at the amusement arcade. 

Chat is Roma, Inter or Fenerbahce for Bale. Guy at my work said.