The East Fife Thread

14 minutes ago, Morrisey222 said:

All be apologising when mark actually signs, I actually saw mark the other night and he has family up in fife so wouldn’t shock me if we push the deal through 

Why is everyone treating him like the village idiot ?  He seems to have inside knowledge and actually saw mark the other night.

Tell you what I’ll just keep my info to myself from now the usual cheeky cleek fife chat from the usual suspects on here

‘Usual suspects’? Wait a minute, aren’t you new around here? Oh, and what the hell is a cleek?

6 hours ago, Morrisey222 said:

All laughing at me wait and see. It’s meant to be him or rory Mcallister for qos so reckon we can get them. We have same budget as qos and my dad used to work as the grounds man there so gets information 

Rory McAllister signed for Cove Rangers in the January transfer window also he’s got a really good job within the oil industry so why sign for East Fife , Dowds came from Amateur football originally and signed an extension last year taking him up to the end of this season yet you think the money you will save with Dowds leaving McNulty / Mcallister will sign

1 hour ago, basher brash said:

Rory McAllister signed for Cove Rangers in the January transfer window also he’s got a really good job within the oil industry so why sign for East Fife , Dowds came from Amateur football originally and signed an extension last year taking him up to the end of this season yet you think the money you will save with Dowds leaving McNulty / Mcallister will sign

You'd have to have more money than sense to sign McAllister these days. Probably why he ended up at... checks notes... Cove Rangers.

There has been a developmint in the news regarding Marc, friend of mine spotted him on his flight to Gran Canaria this morning and he says that he could not tell us who he is signing for but it IS a step down from Hibs. If its not QoS its going to be the mighty Fife.

Just now, Morrisey222 said:

There has been a developmint in the news regarding Marc, friend of mine spotted him on his flight to Gran Canaria this morning and he says that he could not tell us who he is signing for but it IS a step down from Hibs. If its not QoS its going to be the mighty Fife.

I see you have friends in high places.

The sooner you are ‘hounded out’ again, the better.

Developmint.

16 hours ago, TxRover said:
full-time
/ˈfo͝ol ˈˌtīm/
adjective
  1. occupying or using the whole of someone's available working time, typically 40 hours in a week.
    "a full-time job"

part-time

adjective · adverb
  1. for only part of the usual working day or week.
    "part-time jobs"

OK,  now we have the simple bit out of the way, let’s look at it.

1) A full-time player devotes his time to fitness, skill enhancement, training, study of opponents and such.

2) A part-time player spends what time he can on these ventures, but generally holds a primary job that occupies between 20 and 40 hours a week.

3) Not all jobs are conducive to football play, or offer sufficient compensation when added to part-time wages.

Please elucidate us with regards to your occupation with such remunerative compensation. Perhaps you should have offered your job to AD?

I do deliveries for a bakers shop. But the wages part time are better than Full time and the work life balance is better to which is why Anton could easily have stayed another couple of seasons