The East Fife Thread

With regard to ground development,I would have thought that the club could have considered a Montrose FC ie concrete the side opposite the main stand. A cheaper alternative for a first step than build a second stand.

I‘ve been coveting Forfar‘s covered terracing since we moved down the road. For me it would be a dream come true! A few thousand on the capacity and some atmosphere at last. IMG_9554.thumb.jpg.cab5dd2de8449214ff56f183fd717856.jpg

Personally I’ve always coveted Stennie’s terracing behind their goals...IMG_1809.thumb.jpg.a4353732942238740013f16266d23f26.jpg

Get that at either end and whit braw our Frankenstein ground would be!!!

2 hours ago, East Fife is best said:

In today's courier Darren say's he want's a left-sided defender and another forward regardless of Tonks signing again or not

Also say's we had offered Tonks a deal but he has full-time Dunfermline Partick Falkirk and Raith all after him aswell

Cheers for the update 

How solid was John Mitchell at left back,full of energy for a guy in his 30’s,Marshall must’ve kicked upfield about 30 times 😂 and did anyone else think how similar the terracing on the left was to ours at the bayview bar end 

Was that John Inglis that came on as a sub???
What incredible luminous hair he had!!!
And are we agreeing on Ken Stead up front???