11. Scott Agnew (June 2022)

12. Lewis Hunter - released

14. Liam Watt (June 2021)

15. Anton Dowds - f**k knows

16. Ross Davidson (June 2022)

17. Lewis Baker - released

20. Kyle Bell (June 2021)

21. Jordan Hart (June 2021)

83% of last season’s Squad all signed up!!!

What a tremendous effort by the Club!!![emoji1303][emoji1303]

3 minutes ago, King Kebab said:

Updated Squad List - 2020/21
1. Brett Long (June 2021)
2. Aaron Dunsmore (June 2022)
3. Chris Higgins (June 2021)
4. Stewart Murdoch (June 2021)
5. Ross Dunlop (June 2022)
6. Craig Watson (June 2021)
7. Danny Denholm (June 2021)
8. Pat Slattery (June 2021)
9. Ryan Wallace (June 2021)
10. Kevin Smith (June 2021)
11. Scott Agnew (June 2022)
12. Lewis Hunter - released
14. Liam Watt (June 2021)
15. Anton Dowds - f**k knows
16. Ross Davidson (June 2022)
17. Lewis Baker - released
20. Kyle Bell (June 2021)
21. Jordan Hart (June 2021)

15 signed up already with possibility of dowds too.

Who would everyone add to that squad then??

In any normal season it would appear East Fife are doing great business, getting players signed up early and keeping a consistent squad with space for the 4/5 players they need to take them to the next level.

However, given the current circumstances and the fact there appears a high probability East Fife won’t play league football again in 2020, certainly not in front of fans, are the board not taking quite a big financial risk having so many players signed up with no guaranteed date for regular income?

Not a wind up, just a genuine question, it seems to be the opposite approach to most other part time teams in League One and Two. Do East Fife have a lot of cash in the bank? Or are the board willing to take the risk in the hope of an earlier restart and can fund the club through if next season doesn’t happen till 2021 (if at all)?

21 minutes ago, sirscottyoung said:

15 signed up already with possibility of dowds too.

Who would everyone add to that squad then??

If dowds signs and Collins as is the rumour,then maybe just scott mercer who’s a free agent,as cover at left back should do us,with a couple of under 20’s thrown in 👍

Great to see the squad basically full. I have a feeling Tonks won't be with us next season but hey ho. I would echo the mild concerns of the Raith fan above, we seem to be about the only club signing up players which is quite strange, but given the board we have right now have proven themselves in recent years to be extremely fiscally responsible and indeed  allowing us to turn a profit each season, I trust they have this in hand. 

Wonder if the three of them were brought in offered a year each but Dowds turned it down so Dunsy scooped it up!!![emoji23]

Tbh personally I would rather have Dunsy for the next two years than Dowds just for one, if that makes sense???

Busy day at bayview,the club must see something in the guy for a 2 year deal,well done east Fife 🖤[emoji169]

Aye but what Squad Number is he going to get, so that I can update my list???

1 minute ago, King Kebab said:

Wonder if the three of them were brought in offered a year each but Dowds turned it down so Dunsy scooped it up!!!emoji23.png
Tbh personally I would rather have Dunsy for the next two years than Dowds just for one, if that makes sense???

Only just clocked that Dunsmore is 2 years, that's class. 

Only just clocked that Dunsmore is 2 years, that's class. 

Is it no just???

Happy dances all round!!!

BEF8D69D-BEE7-4184-BC91-3FC8197CA6BD.gif.15f935713c3f2a03e4a99856b6729ddf.gif

That’s you on the right btw BF, in mid jig but you’ve just noticed Janny has walked through the door!!!

A promising signing. Hope Collins is ready for the step up. Hate to say but I also share the same concern from the Raith fan above...hope having all these players signed up, aligned with the possibility of no football until 2021 doesn't come back to bite us in the backside.

31 minutes ago, monthefife said:

A promising signing. Hope Collins is ready for the step up. Hate to say but I also share the same concern from the Raith fan above...hope having all these players signed up, aligned with the possibility of no football until 2021 doesn't come back to bite us in the backside.

Did I not read a few weeks back that East Fife were one of the few clubs which had an insurance policy in place to cover wages etc in the event of a shutdown? 

That could be how you're able to re-sign all these players, and if so, fair play for having it in place where most other clubs do not.