The East Fife Thread

I think the only facts are-1 EF agreed a fee with Arbroath 2 Wallace agreed a 2 year deal with EF.

And a great bit of business it was too, getting a player of that stature and importance to the previous seasons champions for what we paid!!!   

Lewis Baker seems to have been released going by his LinkedIn

Shows you the percentages that footballers careers go with, remember the last game against the Rovers, he came on as a sub with about 5 minutes to go, score at 3-4 and nearly equalised with his first touch , when we were on top in the game we may even have went on to win, it was by no means an easy chance but if he had scored, instant hero status, his first goal for the Club, a possibility of starting the next few games after that, performance enhanced with a much needed boost in confidence and he might have stepped up, scored a few more goals in the remaining games, got the offer of a new contract but he didn’t, we lost, he’s left!!!  

28 minutes ago, LauraEFFC said:

2016ff15-4b81-4aba-bdeb-b44506a3a2aa.jpg

Quite like that, sort of harking back to our Trinidadian links so it does!!!

Very nice. That counters our home kit that players ‘won’t want to play in’ [emoji23]

Big fan of both.

Let me tell you the players would wear sack cloth & ashes just to get back playing! [emoji15][emoji15][emoji15]

That's a nice away top there. Must say, with Raith releasing the home top from Joma today, Falkirk got the shaft from Puma, their home kit is, well, less than desirable. Joma seems to be doing nicely here.

Let me tell you the players would wear sack cloth & ashes just to get back playing! [emoji15][emoji15][emoji15]

That’s got to be better for us than that cursed black one, I hope by “ashes” that that is what you are referring to???

I've not purchased a top for quite a few years but I will be purchasing both these 😄

Would be great for the club if we have a sea of black, gold and red at our first crowd allowed game, what a statement that would be.

Edited by McBrian