The East Fife Thread

19 minutes ago, Big Fifer said:

Shame about the no 14-14-14 but at least the board now have a bit more clarity in terms of budgets whenever we start playing again. No derby which is a shame but we should expect decent crowds from Falkirk and Thistle, so it's not the enormous dent it would have been had the top two of each league went up and no relegation. 

Got to echo the above, let's hope we have both Falkirk & Partick away first, just incase they are behind closed doors games. 

Edited by Life on Marrs?

Jees Scott we couldn’t afford his pension contributions never mind his wages!
[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787] if we can't get him I saw that Rakish Bingham got released too. Any chance of getting him in instead? I'll try and find him a job alongside if he can get his CSCS Card or fancies working for a giant internet company that started off as a book store...

[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787] if we can't get him I saw that Rakish Bingham got released too. Any chance of getting him in instead? I'll try and find him a job alongside if he can get his CSCS Card or fancies working for a giant internet company that started off as a book store...

Yeah that’s more achievable! [emoji15][emoji15]

On 10/05/2020 at 13:24, LauraEFFC said:

At 3pm today, East Fife TV are showing the 2002/03 promotion run-in. It’s free to watch but donations would be greatly appreciated. http://eftv.info/2002-03

Donations can be made via East Fife TV http://www.paypal.me/EastFifeTV or through the GoFundMe page https://www.gofundme.com/f/supportthemightyfife

IMG_1101.jpg

Probably still my favourite ever moment in my East Fife supporting days. It's not that clear but I'm the ball-boy in the background hugging John Allison (the substitute) along the goal-line. The view that I had for the goal and the scenes from the entire stand, once the ball rolled in to the back of the net will never, ever be forgotten. What a day. And what a relief. Less said about the season that followed, the better!
Big thank you to the EFTV team for showing this. 

Name the best East Fife XI you have seen, but only using a nationality once.
I’ll start
GK - Callum Antell 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
RB - Alexsis Dutot [emoji632] CB - Joe Mbu - [emoji1062] Julen Extabeguren [emoji633]LB - Goran Stanic [emoji1154]
RM - Caolan McAleer NI CM- Jesse Curran [emoji1037] CM- Scott Agnew 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 LM - Kurtis Bryne [emoji1132] ST- Colin Samuel [emoji1247] ST- Ola Adeyemo [emoji1184]. What a strikeforce!

4 hours ago, ewan_fife said:

Name the best East Fife XI you have seen, but only using a nationality once.
I’ll start
GK - Callum Antell 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
RB - Alexsis Dutot emoji632.png CB - Joe Mbu - emoji1062.png Julen Extabeguren emoji633.pngLB - Goran Stanic emoji1154.png
RM - Caolan McAleer NI CM- Jesse Curran emoji1037.png CM- Scott Agnew 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 LM - Kurtis Bryne emoji1132.png ST- Colin Samuel emoji1247.png ST- Ola Adeyemo emoji1184.png. What a strikeforce!

No Dwarika?

Fucking hell.

Jamie Insall ahead of Adayemo for me.

Edited by Gordon EF

2 hours ago, Gordon EF said:

No Dwarika?

Fucking hell.

Jamie Insall ahead of Adayemo for me.

Definitely have Arnold in for Samuel, our most capped player!

I' also add Tom McCafferty. First Englishman to win our POTY award if my memory serves me well?

1 hour ago, Life on Marrs? said:

Definitely have Arnold in for Samuel, our most capped player!

I' also add Tom McCafferty. First Englishman to win our POTY award if my memory serves me well?

You're possibly thinking of Tom Connor there