The East Fife Thread

16 hours ago, steakngravy said:

As I sit here bored to tears can't get out no live football and the pubs are shut. I started to tinker around players names as anagrams did a few Rovers from season 200 till now. Thought I might try some East Fife players have a bash if you want. The players played between 2000 up until this season sorry no prizes.

1) fund lifey                                                                           

2) wreck on ado

3) can law layer

4) all mule coins

5) hard leg wet raw

6) hinder real snob

7) hi mink vest

an jag then hop

rind reek road

are tryst tale pick

coots bins torn

mark rain mile

That's as much as i could do so have some fun I will put the players names up tomorrow if they are wanted.

If this is an anagram for Jonathan Page there's something wrong.

Right here's the answers i think most of them have been guessed. My apologies for getting Jonathan Page wrong put it down to tiredness. Antway the answers.

Neil Duffy

Andrew Cook

Ryan Wallace

Collin Samuel

Gareth Wardlaw

Blair Henderson

Kevin Smith

Jonathan Page :oops

Derek Riordan

Patrick Slattery

Scott Robinson

Keiran Millar

That's the lot hope it gave you some fun. Well done Mon-the-Fife in at the last minute.

Right here's the answers i think most of them have been guessed. My apologies for getting Jonathan Page wrong put it down to tiredness. Antway the answers.
Neil Duffy
Andrew Cook
Ryan Wallace
Collin Samuel
Gareth Wardlaw
Blair Henderson
Kevin Smith
Jonathan Page :oops
Derek Riordan
Patrick Slattery
Scott Robinson
Keiran Millar
That's the lot hope it gave you some fun. Well done Mon-the-Fife in at the last minute.

You should start a thread and make it a competition. Helped me pass 30 mins last night at least

21 hours ago, sammytroot said:

Annan Athletic v East Fife .Whole game from 3 pm this afternnon.

Free to all or Donation.

Check www.eftv.info

Watched the game but how did that game ever make it to the full allotted time. Lines looked obscured for most of the game but that's lower league referees for you. Must have been desperate for his fee.

Not a great game to watch but the result and three points made it worthwhile although the commentator, well????

Watched the game but how did that game ever make it to the full allotted time. Lines looked obscured for most of the game but that's lower league referees for you. Must have been desperate for his fee.
Not a great game to watch but the result and three points made it worthwhile although the commentator, well????

To be fair to him, the commentary was only added this week so he could only see what was happening on the screen as well as trying to pretend you don’t know what’s going to happen.

That's the donations target reached (£5000) well done to all who donated including quite a few Raith supporters. Thanks lads.

Lets keep going and help the club in such desperate times. From my point of view its easier to give a little less oftener than a big chunk all at once. 

Once again well done to those that donated.

Mon the Fife.