The East Fife Thread

13 hours ago, steakngravy said:

txrover I am trying to help a local club,perhaps you are to far away to realise these things,or if you are just trying to be a smart arse then f**k off back to JR ranch. Bayviewboy I will try to check it out in the morning. TXrover do us all a favour f**k off.

Really, well, if so, I apologize. I posted the East Fife link on the Rovers thread and tossed a few quid in too, so f**k you too anyway.

17 hours ago, steakngravy said:

txrover I am trying to help a local club,perhaps you are to far away to realise these things,or if you are just trying to be a smart arse then f**k off back to JR ranch. Bayviewboy I will try to check it out in the morning. TXrover do us all a favour f**k off.

4 hours ago, TxRover said:

Really, well, if so, I apologize. I posted the East Fife link on the Rovers thread and tossed a few quid in too, so f**k you too anyway.

Now now boys play nice. 

Not the time for petty squabbling. Feel the love.

Great credit to the club and the players at East Fife. I’ll believe the players have been phoning all the fans that are over 80 for a blether and check they are ok. My mum who will be 91 in June and still a season ticket holder was delighted when Chris Higgins gave her a call today. She was delighted and it really raised her spirits at this really difficult time for everyone. She is really missing her visits to Bayview to cheer Darren and the boys but his call gave her a real lift. Thanks to everyone at the club who make people feel valued. Mon the Fife

3 minutes ago, Bayviewboy said:

Great credit to the club and the players at East Fife. I’ll believe the players have been phoning all the fans that are over 80 for a blether and check they are ok. My mum who will be 91 in June and still a season ticket holder was delighted when Chris Higgins gave her a call today. She was delighted and it really raised her spirits at this really difficult time for everyone. She is really missing her visits to Bayview to cheer Darren and the boys but his call gave her a real lift. Thanks to everyone at the club who make people feel valued. Mon the Fife

Had no idea they were doing stuff like that. Absolutely huge credit to all the players involved in that. That's a really classy move.

11 hours ago, EFFC1938 said:

That is brilliant! These wee simple things will mean so much to some people. Well done

Yeah, not just helping vulnerable supporters, but the next big issue with players will be depression. This probably helps keep them feeling part of the football family also, but agree, shows class.

Heartening to see so many tales of people looking out for each other & communities coming together in these tough times, can't believe it's only 2 weeks since we were debating tartan tops!

As I sit here bored to tears can't get out no live football and the pubs are shut. I started to tinker around players names as anagrams did a few Rovers from season 200 till now. Thought I might try some East Fife players have a bash if you want. The players played between 2000 up until this season sorry no prizes.

1) fund lifey                                                                           

2) wreck on ado

3) can law layer

4) all mule coins

5) hard leg wet raw

6) hinder real snob

7) hi mink vest

an jag then hop

rind reek road

are tryst tale pick

coots bins torn

mark rain mile

That's as much as i could do so have some fun I will put the players names up tomorrow if they are wanted.

As I sit here bored to tears can't get out no live football and the pubs are shut. I started to tinker around players names as anagrams did a few Rovers from season 200 till now. Thought I might try some East Fife players have a bash if you want. The players played between 2000 up until this season sorry no prizes.   1) fund lifey                                                                            2) wreck on ado

3) can law layer

4) all mule coins

5) hard leg wet raw

6) hinder real snob

7) hi mink vest

an jag then hop

rind reek road

are tryst tale pick

coots bins torn

mark rain mile

That's as much as i could do so have some fun I will put the players names up tomorrow if they are wanted.

2 Andrew Cook

3 Ryan Wallace

4 Collin Samuel

5 Gareth Wardlaw

9 Derek Riordan

11 Scott Robinson

The rest I haven't got a scoob