The East Fife Thread

Great news that Lewis will be staying at Bayview hopefully Boyd follows soon as he still has something to offer on a similar deal. Really pleasing to see Kev back on Saturday there part from waiting on the Boyd signing or not I would be over the moon if a Midfielder or two and a centre back was signed though January is always difficult to get players in but I feel those areas are what we need at the moment especially when Dunlop is out, this friendly has came round at a good time for the likes of players struggling with match sharpness or players returning to light training ahead of traveling to Cumbernauld.

22 hours ago, Big Fifer said:

Can someone give me the deets on joining the Supporters Club please? I've been told before that I can do so at home games but more often than not I've had a fair few shandys by the time I'm at the stadium. Can only usually make about 5 home games a year. 

Bump.

14 minutes ago, sirscottyoung said:

Not surprised, now that Kev is back we now have at least 4 options up front and we can still go one up front with Aggy tucked behind. 

Midfielder and a centre half  in this window if possible, not sure who we can get other than kids on loan though. 

Not surprised, now that Kev is back we now have at least 4 options up front and we can still go one up front with Aggy tucked behind. 
Midfielder and a centre half  in this window if possible, not sure who we can get other than kids on loan though. 
The window lasts till February remember so anyone not happy can still come along to our league then :)

I liked Boyd too, he helped fill a gap, when we were short of forwards and scored a couple of goals. Hasn't had a look in since we got all out forwards fit, so it's no surprise. Hopefully get a more balanced squad now. 

Good luck, but don't come back to haunt us! 

4 hours ago, sirscottyoung said:

I can't believe Boyd's away hopefully the likes of Morton or Qots take him than our rivals TBH! but I liked Steven and his goal of his at starks park is up there with goal of the season that and the one he scored at Dumbarton all the best to Boyd though hopefully things work out at F/T level.

hopefully Kev's back now and we can bring in a centre back and midfielder or both!

I liked Boyd too, he helped fill a gap, when we were short of forwards and scored a couple of goals. Hasn't had a look in since we got all out forwards fit, so it's no surprise. Hopefully get a more balanced squad now. 

Good luck, but don't come back to haunt us! 

Wish him well. He has a goal in him and thought he would cruise this league. Never seem to happen and always thought he should do more of the hard yards up front.Think at his stage in his career he would want to be first choice but wouldn’t put him in front of Wallace- Dowds and now a fit Smithy- Baker also a different option.

As everyone else says here- hopefully we can strengthen the midfield with freed up resources....

We need to make sacrifices to the God of Pitch Drying and make sure Bonnyrigg v Clyde goes ahead on Saturday, and the tie gets finished . No replays please!

The provisional date for both the replay & rearranged match is Tuesday 21st. I don’t think you can reschedule SC fixtures for Saturdays at this stage of the tournament.

Would be gutting if Boyd went across the road, not entirely sure Raith have the budget though (assuming that he wants full-time only). I'd imagine they could pay his PT wages. 

I take the view we cant worry about these things- we have let him go- or he has not wanted to stay because frankly he wasn’t a first team pick- lets use that money and Duggan’s money to find a player who will be a first team pick- my preference in midfield.