The East Fife Thread

When is young boy Healy getting a shout? Seems to score every week for u20s and some beauties aswell. I know hes came off the bench once but surely deserves 10 here and there when the chance is there.
We are sitting with the following strikers
Dowds
Wallace
Boyd
Duggan
Baker

Now all fit and ready. Got some way to push into that just now

That goal currently puts us back up to Third, if Peterhead could oblige us with at least another goal then every thing is as fine as it could be!!!

Here's a wee statto for us all.

This is our current table.

Screenshot_20191216_184120_com.android.chrome.thumb.jpeg.c88316f2f7fbb9c94a73ae375d9eff0a.jpeg

This is last year at this point.

So we are 3 points better off than last year. funnily enough Raith are on the exact same points.

Screenshot_20191216_190114_com.twitter.android.thumb.jpeg.b5ec797a4ca8275b002b57a8b473a9ed.jpeg

And this is the end of the season table

We need 13 losses and no draws out the next 19 games to match/beat last season [emoji1787]

Screenshot_20191216_184040_com.android.chrome.thumb.jpeg.b6162fc3851e9c9ce9dc8d6cacf369a4.jpeg

Correct. Boyd came in on a short term deal that's suited both parties & scored a couple of important goals when we struggled for forwards. Duggan I've always felt is hot or cold. Could look disinterested, then the following week score a double and be the hero. I console my self with the fact that if he could do it every week, he wouldn't be at East Fife!