The East Fife Thread

Official signing news [emoji102][emoji102][emoji102][emoji102]Screenshot_20191207_231247_com.twitter.android.thumb.jpeg.12e73a2cbb3eca8aee928eda89d671fc.jpeg

Forward/Attacking Midfielder.

Has played in Sweden for 3 seasons (IFK Ostersund 2017-2018 & IFK Mora FK 2019)

Statistics from 3 seasons (competitive appearances):
71 appearances
44 goals
20 assists

3 hours ago, King Kebab said:

71 appearances
44 goals
20 assists

44 goals in 71 appearances is phenomenal in any league, welcome to Bayview, Lewis.

17 minutes ago, sirscottyoung said:

Can I just add that the young team up the back were amazing again.
They have learnt to play the drum and what a difference! Hopefully they can bring some more pals and build up a brilliant group of guys!

You must sit near me then. As annoying it was at times, fair play they kept it up for the whole match, better than the sporadic bugle sounds we had years ago. Take it they've got those 20 seats or so, the 2 rows at the top right of the stand? Lets hope they keep coming, the club has really built up a young following the last couple of years.

71 appearances
44 goals
20 assists

Good stats these irrespective of the standard( no idea of the standard).Looking forward to seeing him.

We have been unlucky with injuries upfront this season so probably needed to strengthen.

Great to see Wallace back- we have missed his strength and cunning- him and Tonks have been our best combination . The latter must of run a few good miles more than any other player yesterday- looks like both back to full fitness . This is good news as they were a key element of our good run earlier in the season.

You must sit near me then. As annoying it was at times, fair play they kept it up for the whole match, better than the sporadic bugle sounds we had years ago. Take it they've got those 20 seats or so, the 2 rows at the top right of the stand? Lets hope they keep coming, the club has really built up a young following the last couple of years.
I'm in k52

2 minutes ago, sirscottyoung said:
10 minutes ago, Life on Marrs? said:

I'm in k52

My son's season ticket is L65, I'm usually either side of him depending on whether my dad is there also. So I was closer to the Bayview Bongos!!!

My son's season ticket is L65, I'm usually either side of him depending on whether my dad is there also. So I was closer to the Bayview Bongos!!!
Haha you will hear it louder then [emoji23] would love them to take over the whole right hand side from front to back. Would create a great atmosphere with all that.

Gonna give Stranraer a miss this week after the utter nonsense that was my travel arrangements last time I tried it. Surely should be going for all 3 in this one? A couple of back to back wins here would really set us up well for the derby.